No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the first episode of this last night and shall watch the second tonight. I'm so bloody behind!

I'm instantly disappointed that he's cast as a Robin Hood figure of sorts though, it was implied from the trailers and such that he'd be a bad(der) guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
      Season 3 I assume you mean - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dnVHlBLKsc
      (contains spoilers from S1 and S2, no new footage)

Confirms it'll be back in 2008, which is A Good Thing

edit - found a date of september 30th, which sounds reasonable.
      Nah, Season 2 hasn't been shown on UK TV yet, so it won't be season 3 on FX - I know cos I've not seen it yet and am avidly awaiting season 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
        Nah, Season 2 hasn't been shown on UK TV yet, so it won't be season 3 on FX - I know cos I've not seen it yet and am avidly awaiting season 2!!
        Aye, it was season 2 I was meaning. Looking forward to this loads. Dexter was easily the best thing on tv for me last year. I'm hoping season 2 won't dissapoint.

Comment

Ah right..ok.

Season two won't disappoint, and don't what ever you do click that youtube link I posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
            Aye, it was season 2 I was meaning. Looking forward to this loads. Dexter was easily the best thing on tv for me last year. I'm hoping season 2 won't dissapoint.
            It doesn't but it's even more of a departure from the novels.

Comment

Just finished watching season Season 2 Finale. Awesome, cant get enough of Dexter. Roll on season 3

Comment

Theres a small mention about the progress of season 3 on IGN.

Comment

Me and girl finally got into this last week and we've been watching an episode or two per night.

Great character, great show!

Comment

I also love it as well, great TV show. Will buy Series 2 DVD when it is released. Will it come out on Blu Ray ?

Comment

After watching season 1 on dvd I couldn't wait to see season 2 and for the first time ever I bought a bootleg boxset. The show's just way too addictive

Comment

I watched episode 6 from season 1 last night and that was amazing. It was like watching a season finale but knowing you got 6 more episodes to come!

Top draw telly IMO.

Comment

Started Season 2 last night. Amazing opener.

Comment

finally got round to finishing season2, we crammed it all into 2 days by being lazy! What a blinder of a season, roll on sept 30th.

Those books anygood?
                            Last edited by Dezm0nd; 24-06-2008, 08:01.

Comment

i couldn't wait for FX to get round to showing it over here so hoovered up Dexter season 2 online and then proceeded to watch it in a week.

think it was much better than the first season.

not read the books but they seem to get some iffy reviews on amazon (especially the latter one) and not sure the tv series is sticking to their cronology.

not sure where it will go for season 3 as season 2 pretty much tidies up the whole of the arc set out for the show.

Comment

Yeah I'm worried that they'll just be having a Dexter TV show just for the sake of ratings. They tied it up pretty much apart from

La Guardas obsession for proving Doakes' innocence

Comment

Working...
                                X