No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah i enjoyed them all i must say.....loved that bladerunner gag in back to earth

just felt coronation street thing felt shoe horned in

Comment

Completely agree on the Grant issue, I've been moaning about it on various forums for years.
      WTF went on between the 2 of them who knows but without him the series is a pale immitation of its former self. Naylor should just suck up whatevers happened in the past and get down on his knees and beg to Grant to come back. If not there's absolutely no point in doing any more shows.

Comment

Or bring on a new partner. Graham Linehan or someone.

Comment

Craig Charles was on This Morning the other week and started tongues wagging with some misinformation. Essentially filming starts in November through January, definitely for 6 episodes which look to air in September 2012. The cast will remain focused on Lister, Cat, Kryten and Rimmer rather than bring back Kochanski and it's definitely called Red Dwarf X. Should it do well for them Dave has the option for Red Dwarf XI too.

Comment

New behind-the-scenes video and photo as production starts.

FINALLY

Red Dwarf X isn't just official, it's in production and filming RIGHT NOW

Comment

Alleluia! (sp?)

I've come to think of you as.... people I met.

Comment

Plenty new updates now it's well under way. I'm currently rewatching Series VII and looking back whilst not the best, the later series really are better than I remember them being.

Series X will see more reliance on model shots rather than the heavy CG recent runs moved towards

Some production photos

Some natterings

More audience filming photos
                Report: the first live audience recording in thirteen years...

Boys from the Dwarf!

Actually, properly excited.

Comment

It sounds good but then so did the last 3, Im afraid this'll end in tears.

Comment

Gaze at its splendour!

Comment

Thats more like it!

Comment

Dave have released the first official image from the upcoming tenth series of sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf.

Series X confirmed to be on in a few months time with the DVD out before Christmas. DAVE have released their first image:

Comment

Christ, they look so fricking old!

Comment

I don't have high hopes for this but I'll give it a look. IMHO seasons 1-4: excellent. 5-6: reasonable but a definite step down from the first four. 7 onwards: ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                              Christ, they look so fricking old!
                              Crichton's hardly aged at all though!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                Crichton's
                                lol!

After how bad the last specials were i haven't got high hopes for this series at all. Series 3 - 6 were and still are superb and classics imo. I don't mind series 7 either although it is more of a drama really. Series 8 had some good bits but i didn't like the fact that suddenly it was back on Red Dwarf, that's what made series 6 so good they were stuck on the bug and they were visiting other places.

I'll be watching the new series but i have a feeling its had its day.

Comment

Working...
                                X