Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers, appreciate the reminder!

Comment

not as good as the previous episode but still had some good moments though and its looking like a strong series cannot wait for the last two episodes

Comment

brilliant gets better and better each week

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
          not as good as the previous episode but still had some good moments though and its looking like a strong series cannot wait for the last two episodes
          Are you smoking crack? Thought last night's was easily the best of the series so far and definitely funniest. Great to see Rimmer at his anal retentive best.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
            Are you smoking crack? Thought last night's was easily the best of the series so far and definitely funniest. Great to see Rimmer at his anal retentive best.
            100% agree dude, I'm actually shocked how good this episode was. I thought the last one was classic RD but this really took it up a notch. Its not quite Inquisitor, Backwards or Gunmen of the Apocalypse level but they're getting damn close. I just realise how much I miss Holly though Although I'm glad they haven't replaced him/her with some new face. The BBC should be ashamed of not supporting this properly and bringing it back to BBC1 or 2. FFS they could've even put it on BBC4, corrupt peado supporting mutha luvvas!

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post

yeah have to agree now first time i watched it had the other half talking to me (through all the punchlines to gags grrrr) watching it again will agree it was the best

Comment

Gag her next time, RD is too important mate!

Comment

Ep 5 - my favourite of this series so far, the vending machine, although puerile, was typical frivolous Red Dwarf. And a good ending to this one.

Shame there's only one more ep as I'd happily welcome another series if the scripts were up to the same level.

Comment

Yeah, Lister humping the vending machine was like when his boxer shorts were shrinking (polymorph?) and screaming for Kryten to help him. I still larfed out loud Also Cat walking 3+ miles for toilet paper after taking a dump and, wouldnt you know it, he happens finds the letter that Listers been looking for and wants to use it to wipe his arse. Cheap gags but I'll still take 'em

Comment

I've really enjoyed all 5 so far, ep5 was good but not my best. I found the 1st half to be fairly flat but the second half picked up from the bank guy joke onwards.

Comment

haha i liked the nod towards the end of series 9, how it remains unexplained etc

Comment

Is episode 6 the last episode for series 10?

Comment

Yup, thankfully it wasnt the rumoured definite final ep so Red Dwarf XI looks quite likely

Comment

Damn, I cant believe how much I've enjoyed catching new RD. I feel like a kid again looking forward to Thursday evenings, a bit like TOTP and Gamesmaster

The last ep was great, you cant beat a bit of RD vs Simulant action. I loved the rogue intruder too, its was a nice touch to make out they've had loads of scrapes in between series/episodes. Makes the whole RD universe feel much more vast than a couple of space bums in tight quarters. The hints at the unexplained ending to series 8 was a great nod to fans although it should have been in the first episode rather than last IMHO. As I said before, Ep 1 was average but they quickly got into the groove of things. I hope S11 gets commissioned ASAP so they dont lose their flow.

Comment

RDXI could be interesting just to see how they handle Rimmer now

Comment

Working...
                                X