No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is such a big event. Something I never imagined would happen. Fingers crossed that it's really good.

Comment

What side is this on? Need to be caeful with the link clicking as I'm on training and really shouldn't be on here at all.

Comment

It starts at 9pm, Friday on Dave

Here's the details from the link Mr 45:

The write-ups for each episode are as follows:

Back To Earth - Part One

Friday, April 10th, 9pm

Nine years later the Red Dwarf crew are older but still none the wiser. Lister's busy day of annoying Rimmer is interrupted by the discovery of a dimension-hopping leviathan in the ship's mile-deep water tank.

Back To Earth - Part Two

Saturday, April 11th, 9pm

Rimmer's replacement, Katerina (Sophie Winkleman), is determined to guide Lister back to his home planet. But Earth in 2009 is not everything the boys had expected, and Rimmer has no intention of being replaced.

Back To Earth - Part Three

Sunday, April 12th, 9pm

Knowing they are destined to die, the Dwarfers head to a mysterious address in London to plead for more life.

Last edited by funkydan; 07-04-2009, 10:30.

Comment

Thanks man. I have to admit to being a lapsed fan (Pretty much after series two), but I want to check it out anyway.

Comment

ARgh!

I cant wait for this! I must calm down, its probably going to be pants and I'll only end up depressed.

/lower expectation mode

Comment

SMEG
              i dont have Dave

Comment

lol look at Rimmers hair

Can't wait for these even if they end up being crap i just love Red Dwarf so much.

Comment

Can somebody spoiler the events of the final series. I kind of lost interest when they brought that girl in and had massive sets and CGI and that...really looking forward to these tho!

Fav episodes were Back To Reality and the polymorph one that sucked your forehead and changed into Lister's undies.

Comment

Brings back a flood of wonderful memories this show. In fact i ordered the entire box set last night, can't wait to watch the entire series back to back. Its a huge shame its taken this long to bring it back, even if its only a couple of episodes. The bbc was out of their mind to not bring it back themselves.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up guys! Really looking forward to this

Comment

polymorph is awesome alphabettispaghetti LOL and backwards is really funny

Comment

LOL

I think Rimmer shouting Alphabettispaghetti is the best line in the whole series.

Brilliant!

Comment

10 mins in and its pretty **** . . . . . :'(

Oh well

Comment

Have to agree. Awful so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                                10 mins in and its pretty **** . . . . . :'(

Oh well
                                Oddly enough, the rest of the episode was much like the first 10!

Comment

Working...
                                X