No announcement yet.

NEW: Peep Show Series 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't even realise this was back on until I spotted the repeat of the first episode in the EPG last night. It was quality.

"I am a mother ****er! That's literally what I am!"
    Last edited by NekoFever; 19-04-2007, 09:17.

Comment

Has anyone else seen the trailer for their new film 'Magicians'? I saw it before Blades of Glory last night. It didn't look particularly funny but it's written by the same guys who write Peepshow so it could be good.
      Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

That was weird. Mark and Johnson's characters seemed different and everything happened super fast.

Comment

Johnson was ultra smarmy and had a weird accent. Mark turned into a complete git. Still great episode!!

"I've lost my elephant man! My beautiful elephant man!"
          Last edited by AllYourBase; 20-04-2007, 23:27.

Comment

Johnson's character did seem really unusual eh?

Although I did like the start bit - "You will know about project Zeus when the time comes for you to know about project Zeus."

"Okay, the time for you to know about project Zeus is now."

Comment

Another great episode. I do wish shows would learn from lessons learned by other programmes that no matter how you try, you can't hide it when one of the lead actresses is pregnant.

Comment

Yeah, just what has happened to Johnson? His upper-class accent now has hints of Jamaican/American and his upright, pillar of the community teetotal image has now made way for a booze-offering, rampant sex beast!!!

Still, was a great episode last night and the "new, improved" Johnson should make things even more interesting...

Comment

I think Friday's episode could well have been the best one ever. You can never have too much Johnson : "I want you to **** each other if that's what it takes." I cried laughing from start to finish. All we need know is the return of Super Hans.
                  Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Wasnt so keen on last weeks episode, but tonight, wow! I dont know where to start, the best ive ever seen. A-maz-ing.

Comment

was another top draw episode, starting to get back into the comedy style it uses.

Comment

This was better than the last one.

"Are you writing a novel or something?"
                        [I don't want to seem overqualified] "What's a novel?"

"Not even anal or footjobs or...tromboning?"

Comment

Missed tonights, is it repeated at all?

Comment

1st repeat is Tuesday 01 May 11:00pm on E4

I am gutted I missed this, we just got a new carpet laid so the PVRs been unplugged!! GRRR!

Comment

That one was quite funny.

Last weeks was good to, gotta say- Mark Corrigan has got some damn weird feet!

Also I reckon that Nancy is hotter than Big Suz..
                              Thoughts?
                              Last edited by Spatial; 28-04-2007, 16:08.

Comment

Nancy is much hotter than Big Suze. Still Johnson would make an 'indecent proposal' for both of them and so would I!

Comment

Working...
                                X