Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nancy for sure
    was SO great yesterday.
    "she says you look at her like a sex offender and if you do it again, well, she said she knows some 'bad men' who'll cut your cock off and stuff it in your mouth. Hey! Dont shoot the messenger!"
    "ive always wanted to poo in a pool"
    "quick!, use your woman as a human shield"
    LOL!
    To qoute but a mere few. There wasnt a wasted word or line in yesterdays show, if your a peep show fan it was perfection, really the best episode in any of the 4 series.
    The scene in the gym managers office when mark accuses his personal trainer of pooing in the pool and touching his penis was amazing. "he touched my penis"
    "he touched your penis!?"
    "yes. Then he touched it again and rubbed it"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      The scene in the gym managers office when mark accuses his personal trainer of pooing in the pool and touching his penis was amazing. "he touched my penis"
      "he touched your penis!?"
      "yes. Then he touched it again and rubbed it"
      That scene was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase View Post
        Nancy is much hotter than Big Suze. Still Johnson would make an 'indecent proposal' for both of them and so would I!
        Word, also Johnson is hilarious.

Comment

Nancy also reminds me of Heather Graham. As for the show, I see that a 5th series has already been given the green light as they say.

Comment

I ended up catching the latest episode on youtube this morning. One of the best yet. Jeremy has really dragged Mark over to the darkside. Poo in a pool, classic! There were some great lines "brilliant, she's located my bunker and now she's invading, she's flushing me out with dogs and grenades and the sincere desire to spend time with me"

Comment

It has been a great series so far. I can't believe how evil Mark has become!

Comment

Just watched episode 4 and I'm the first this week to comment.
                How cool am I..

Anyway I was dissapointed that Mark did not get down w/ the chick from his school, and then when her husband showed just arrange to meet up again.
                Slightly amusing episode, but not as good as last weeks.

Comment

Awesome again The quality is so consistanly high. Brilliant stuff

Comment

As Mark could say 'im home on a friday night watching a sit com, then posting about it on the internet. How cool am i?' more than slightly amusing id say, although last weeks was classic.

Comment

Last weeks was the best episode so far of this series.
                      An yeah Superdan, I guess that was kinda like something Mark would say... cripes.

btw- R u named after the character of the same name in the show?

Comment

Im just pulling your leg dude, i was slightly dissapointed you beat me to it(the 1st post that is) Do you mean superhans? If so no.

Comment

Oh right yeah, Superhans, right not Dan.
                          Cool.
                          Don worry- maybe next week you'l beat me to first post.

You know the funniest ever episode imo ends w/ Corrigan on the crapper, and the door open and Jez and Johnson in the hallway of their flat looking at him. Anyone remember that? that was laugh out loud funny.

Comment

Did you wank him off?
                            Of course! How do you think I got these trainers?

Comment

This series just gets better and better! I thought they couldn't top the Johnson episode but this was the best one yet.

"Turns out he really was looking for a 'handyman'"

and

"Mediocre TV with a medicocre takeaway followed by mediocre sex"
                              Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Best series ever. I dont know how they keep it at such a high quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X