No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the film will be excellent LaBeouf is a fine actor who will support Ford's dry wit excellently.

The Skull thing works for me. And the link that Big Seany posted is a really good read, fascinating and you can see how it fits into people's desire to see and Atlantis movie - title would have been too obvious if it was called Indy and the Fate of Atlantis etc.

What is amazing is that they were sculpted over 100's of years.

Comment

Sounds like it could be a good Indy story - Atlantis, Mayans etc. Let's just hope the film doesn't end with an 100+ year old Indy travelling the mid-west US in a beat up old van desperately trying to make a buck conning gullible American's into thinking his crystal skull has some kind of 'spooky' power.

Comment

the people moaning about the title must have forgotten that one of the films was called the Temple of DOOM! you cant get much more Saturday morning cartoon sounding than that title, and its a fantastic film.

Comment

New poster looks really good, very Temple of Doom.

Merrick again Producer Frank Marshall gave an interview to USA Today in which he briefly discusses the origin of the "Crystal Skulls". ## ## ## POSSIBLE-TO-PROBABLE SPOILERS BELOW!! USE CAUTION IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN PURE!! ## ## ## Numerous

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
            New poster looks really good, very Temple of Doom.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35015
            Yeah that poster instantly transferred me to 1985! Excellent stuff. This could be the film event of next year for me if they nail it.

George Lucas can't direct for toffee but my god he can come up with cool characters.

Comment

I've only just seen the title. It really is bad ... Too much of a mouthful. It should have been more catchy.

Oh well, I guess it was chosen because of the story, but someone should have said " That sounds really crap "

I hope the movie is great.

Comment

I don't like the poster much ... Indy looks like he's forgot to put his false teeth in.

Comment

Some new Vanity Fair pics.

Comment

Wow may have to pick that up that mother/son pic is so damn cool

Comment

Vid of the photoshoot here...

Comment

Three more pics:

Comment

The more I see the more I am liking this... Ford is actually looking pretty good for his age in those.

Comment

Not sure what to make of the Cate Blanchet (sp?) photo - a little too "dominatrix" for my tastes. I'm sure it would suit some actresses, but not her I don't think.

Comment

Trailer has been leaked, but a better quality one should become available somewhere later today. Anyways:
                              Indiana Jones and his wacky Stunt-o-Rama

Simply looks like everything I wanted. As soon as the music kicked in I was sold. Nostalgia wins the day!

Comment

Awesome. That's one of those few musical scores that sends shivers down my spine whenever I hear it.

Can't wait for the HD originals too.

Comment

Working...
                                X