No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen the trailer! YAS!! Bring it on Indy!

Comment

Final Poster - poor Ray, LOL!1

Comment

LOL he looks like a proper herbert in that titfer. Not that I would say it to his face, mind.

Comment

I completely thought that was Dom Deluise.

Comment

I thought he looked a bit like an early 90s WWF Sgt Slaughter, when he was down with General Adnan and the Iron Sheik. Oh and can I just say, the titular crystal skull looks wank in that poster.

Comment

Heh, you said titular.

Comment

Heh heh - heh heh - yeh! Titular! Heh heh! Heh. That rules. Heh heh!

Comment

This thread has gone a bit quiet, looking forward to seeing it after watching a trailer on the PS3 the other day.

MS are doing 5 Indy 360's (competition open to US residents only surprise surprise)

they'll be worth a small fortune on ebay

Comment

It has been getting some less than enthusiastic reviews but it's pretty much a guaranteed hit, isn't it? It's not like any of our generation won't go to see it. I think the trailers look great and I'm totally there. Dude.

Comment

I'm not convinced by the trailers for Indy 4. For me the biggest problem the makers face is that people in Europe and the US had probably never seen much HK cinema which has stunts that make Hollywood blush.
                      I think the original Indy flicks look quite tame next to equivalent Jackie Chan films from that era. OK Hollywood stuff has better production values but would never allow a star turn to drop himself from a clock tower!

Having said all that I will go to see Indy 4 and hopefully it'll be a decent nights entertainment.

Comment

It probably won't be as funny as Airplane either.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the new Indie. Anyone know what time period the new one is set? Maybe the cold war now?

Comment

Yeah, the bad guys are Russians this time out so I'd say you're spot-on.

Comment

Mid 1950s I believe.
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I cant wait! Better not be ****e though. Had my doubts about it until i saw the trailer and i was sold, so to sum up, be good!

Comment

Working...
                                X