No announcement yet.

"V" The TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the ridiculous amounts of shows on at the moment this has been dumped by me too. I feel like I'm wasting my time - its ****e.

Comment

Anyone watching the 2nd Season. Its fing laughable, the 2nd episode in particular is having me in stitches.

How he got past security, i don't know.

Comment

I didn't see the last couple of episodes of season 1, but I honestly can't believe this made it to a second season. Shocked.

Comment

I'm watching it regardless.. not enough sci-fi these days. They do make it hard though, now that the lizard lady is all about finding and destroying the human soul.. with the help of some old lady she's got locked in the basement.

Comment

I watched all the last episodes of season 1 and thought they where excellent , not see any season 2 back to the stupidity of from 5-9??? . Definitely watch 10,11,12 those are awesome

Comment

Is this back on SyFy?

Comment

Dont know ,i was watching on the interweb tinternet thingy me bob

Comment

I haven't watched a TV show this badly written since Heroes. It was tolerable before but the latest episode was so blatantly made up on the spot, they surely don't have any idea where they are going with it. Can't be long before it's cancelled, far better shows have been cut off far earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                    Is this back on SyFy?
                    Sky are supposedly going to email me when it's back on. We'll see how good that system is then!

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                      I haven't watched a TV show this badly written since Heroes. It was tolerable before but the latest episode was so blatantly made up on the spot, they surely don't have any idea where they are going with it. Can't be long before it's cancelled, far better shows have been cut off far earlier.
                      After the recent posts in this thread I considered going back to it, but when I quit late in the first season I just couldn't believe how bad it was. I bought the original series box set and will watch that instead.

One of my favourite shows ever, but the remake/reboot/reimagining/whatever gets the two finger 'V' from me-and I don't mean the peace sign.

Comment

I dunno, I thought the first episode of the new 2nd series was quite good, they gave us the lizards we wanted at least.

Comment

Ive just watched the 1st nine episodes of season 2 and thought it pretty good and way better than heroes 2nd season.

Comment

Lots happened in the final episode, big cliffhanger! Doubtful if the show will be renewed for a 3rd series though as they nearly dropped it after the first and this one has even less viewing figures... It's not that great but I still hope they finish it

Comment

I couldn't care less any more. When a show has a clear developing story line then it's sad when it's cancelled.. but this is pure nonsense. Project Aries? lol! What happened to that Australian guy's girlfriend that the V's were holding hostage? She was introduced spontaneously in one episode and forgotten immediately afterwards, just so they could bend things around their constantly changing hare-brained plot.
                              Last edited by Darwock; 17-03-2011, 04:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                What happened to that Australian guy's girlfriend that the V's were holding hostage?
                                She's dead or is she? watch season 2 and you'll find out.
                                She's only in to make Hobbs do evil things plot wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X