No announcement yet.

The Gadget Show (C5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

for fans of Suzy, looks like a setup bit who really cares, a gawp is a gawp.

Comment

I wish they'd drop this stupid bloody broadband campaign. Its obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot why the ISPs can't promise a particular speed of service and I think they're clear about it. What else can they do that is less confusing?!

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpoon View Post
        I wish they'd drop this stupid bloody broadband campaign. Its obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot why the ISPs can't promise a particular speed of service and I think they're clear about it. What else can they do that is less confusing?!
        I was about to post exactly the same thing matey.

Comment

And if i hear another thing about the stupid out of date iphone I will scream

Comment

What happened to their "Wifi for All" campaign? I was more interested in that than this new campaign (after the "leak" of the Suzy tease vid I wonder if any of the team read this forum, I think Mr Bradbury lurks on some AV forums )
            Last edited by captainflimflam; 28-11-2007, 20:40.

Comment

edit: ignore, i was thinking of something else

Comment

I got one of these after seeing it on the Gadget Show on Monday.

Hot water in 3 seconds.

It's brill, only problem is putting the coffee and sugar in the cup is taking too long now.

Comment

They looked pretty damn good. Where'd you get it from? (if you don't mind me asking!)

Comment

50 quid from currys - i reserved it online and collected because it was 60 quid instore. I think its 50 quid delivered from amazon aswell.

Comment

Ha ha, yeah they look awesome. How many more cups of tea do you drink now?

Comment

Just a heads up - this is back on tonight at 8pm, channel 5.

Comment

the program that sky plus boxes and the ffwd button was invented for.

quite like it but reckon i can get it down to about 20mins most weeks

Comment

I've probably said it already, but I like this show, despite what the name suggests I think they do a really good job of making it accessible, without doing the "we love our gadgetz and footy and top kit" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                              I got one of these after seeing it on the Gadget Show on Monday.

Hot water in 3 seconds.

It's brill, only problem is putting the coffee and sugar in the cup is taking too long now.
                              I thought these looked like a good idea and nearly bought one until seeing the word "hot" not "boiling" - totally useless for tea because water really needs to be boiling in order to infuse the tea properly

Good to see the gadget show on screen again, one on series link for me.

Comment

They had a Projector comparison of sorts on tonight's show, DLP vs LCD (no SXRD/LCOS in sight, I guess they count that as an LCD implementation). They had a bunch of tech journalists and all of them (ALL) picked DLP as looking better. One of them gave the LCD the thumbs down because "it looked too blue", so it sounds like they didn't try and match the two.

I'm amazed not one commented on the nasty DLP motion rainbows! I'd like to hear them compare SXRD/LCOS vs both of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X