Chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
    Totally right about it putting Heroes to shame. I think that Chuck's probably my favourite show on at the moment!

I read somewhere it's been signed up to finish the rest of the series off, at some point. So we shouldn't be left hanging for too long. Obviously writer strikes pending etc...

Don't know what it is about the show, but I really like the story, the humour, and pretty much eveything (Sarah, obviously) about it. I used to quite like Tang, just for his sadistic ways, so hopefully they leave the door open for him to come back
    I am really enjoying chuck (except for episode 2 which was very poor) but was saddened to see Harry Tang leaving as there was so much comedy value in that character to see him discarded like that.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
      Chuck has been one of the most popular shows this season. Ratings have continually increased and it has got a full first season order.
      i didnt know about ratings, i meant more about the level of attention it gets on this and other forums i visit, where other american shows get threads with a big following.
      nice to hear that its getting good ratings.

Comment

Virgin 1 are going to be showing it over here!

Comment

Don't know if you guys know this but there were two other episodes of this shown sometime in January. I, myself, only just found out about this today. Needless to say I'll be acquiring and watching them in due course. I have no idea how they passed me by.

Anyway, just thought I'd give a heads up on the off chance the same happened with you guys.

Comment

Ooer. Thanks for the heads up. I can't remember what the last one I watched was now!

Comment

Just a reminder - it's back! Really enjoyed first episode of series 2.

Comment

just got round to it today, and its very good.
                straight back into it. hopefully as this series goes on, chuck will become more useful and start to become more of a spy as we glimpsed in this episode.

Comment

Didnt realise there was a thread about this series
                  I bought the first series last month from Lovefilm and blew through the entire thing in 3 days, I cannot get enough of it.
                  Watched Episode 13 of series 2 today and it was another fantastic episode.

I seriously hope there are 17 more series

Comment

I just watched episode 12, series 2, in 3D with some glasses I got off eBay. Sent me all funny!

Comment

Ah man, wish I could have seen that episode in 3D.

Comment

First five minutes were well worth tracking down the 3D glasses

Comment

You need those amber blue glasses yeah? I tried watching with red/blue but didnt really work.

Comment

Yep, yellow/amber on the left, blue on the right.

Comment

Just watched the last episode of 22, it was excellent. I kind expected part of it but the rest was just O_O lol

Best TV show for a long time, roll on Season 3

Comment

I don't think Season 3 is happening is it? Hence Chuck leading a march of people to Subway in Birmingham (yeah, here, UK!) to protest

Comment

Working...
                                X