No announcement yet.

Any Muse fans in the room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I bought a promo album it was just a CDR, I still don't know if I was conned or not

Comment

No, you weren't conned. Are promo's worth a few bob then? Not that I particularly wanna cash in, but always handy to know.

Edit: Are you talking specifically a Muse promo? If so is the the one in a clear plastic case with the black Muse logo on the front...something to do with Showbiz...I can't recall what...I have that one somewhere.

Comment

nah not Muse ones specifically

Comment

Both songs are boding really well for the album. I'm liking the single Uprising but for me United States of Eurasia is easily the better of the two.

Comment

Listened to The United States of Eurasia song as they released it fragment by fragment on their website. Although I had my initial doubts it's really grown on me. Uprising to, which I heard when Zane Low first played it is a grower too but haven't warmed up to it quite so fast. Now thinking if I should get the ?60 Deluxe version of the album or not.

Comment

Going to see them in November. Super-stoked!

Loving the two tracks form the new album.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                I thought that about Eurasia. The structure of these songs ... Muse are teetering on the edge of the valley of Prog here, but I like it.
                Teetering? lol! They've set up camp right at the bottom of the Prog valley! And it's awesome. They've made prog cool.

Comment

It's not prog until they release a 70 minute single song, with 328 separate components!

Comment

You think Bellamy hasn't thought about it?

Comment

I'm guessing that the last 3 songs on the album may heading in that direction if the tracknames are anything to go by.

Comment

I think the last 3 tracks are considered (by the band at least) to be a symphony.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                          Teetering? lol! They've set up camp right at the bottom of the Prog valley! And it's awesome. They've made prog cool.

I thought that was Dream Theater?

Comment

Hehe Dream Theatre always just reminds me of F-zero X

Comment

From what I've been told, the last three tracks are indeed a three part symphony, without vocals.

Comment

I always thought Muse were quite proggy anyway. It sounds like their diving in head first now.

Comment

Working...
                                X