No announcement yet.

No Country for Old Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having watched this on Blu-ray ages back I'm surprised how long its taken for it to come out on DVD here. Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread before to say what a superb, brooding film it is from start to finish.

But for me I can't look at a captive bolt gun the same way again having seen a slaughter-man singing happy birthday to a cow before smashing it in the head. It really was the cow's actual birthday too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
      But for me I can't look at a captive bolt gun the same way again having seen a slaughter-man singing happy birthday to a cow before smashing it in the head. It really was the cow's actual birthday too.
      What sort of sick party was that?

Comment

Sadly my business arranging children's parties went downhill rapidly after that. Word gets around pretty quick yah know >_<

Comment

i thought it was a great film, just great from start to almost finish

then it just finished - i was like

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post

Sadly my business arranging children's parties went downhill rapidly after that. Word gets around pretty quick yah know >_<
            Brilliant! Genuine

Watched this a while ago and loved it. I saw it after a personal recommendation from a friend and didn't catch the hype, but I certainly thought it was oscar worthy.

Comment

Just saw this today and I loved it, brilliantly realised and directed. So much detail going on, I was pre warned about the abrupt ending but by then I'd already realised the movie was about TLJ's character and not Josh Brolins.

Comment

Working...
              X