No announcement yet.

Crank 2: High Voltage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a gta rampage in a movie, it's funny violent and crass. It's adult entertainment for people who don't take themselves seriously

Comment

Yep, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ludicrous ridiculousness but highly entertaining. What made me laugh was on my way out of the cinema there was a very old couple shuffling out in front of me - I dread to think what they made of it!

Comment

Saw this one on release day in Leicester Sq and there were probably about 40 people in the cinema! One who walked out during the strip club scene! I loved it, most over the top Hollywood movie I've ever seen, loved the imagination on show and while not everything worked, its great to see so much that did! BluRay release can't come soon enough! Could have done with a little bit more Amy Smart tho...

Comment

Yeah I loved this. Big fan of the first movie. I just loved the

Godzilla vs Mothra style fight in the electricity plant, the little Thai (?) hooker was a riot

and I nearly pissed myself when

they pulled back the curtain of the tent by the pool only to find Ricky Verona's head all wired up in a Futurama stylee - just too funny!

I presume there'll be a Crank 3 is he is obviously still alive, if a little BBQ'd?!

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
            Yeah I loved this.

I presume there'll be a Crank 3 is he is obviously still alive, if a little BBQ'd?!
            Yeah, I thought having

Kung Fu/Bill

in it suggested that [spoiler]Chev would now have

some sort of mystical powers, I hope he spends the opening section running around like a Mummy bussin karate on foolz!! Maybe he'll have to keep alive by eating noodles or something

>_<

Comment

Working...
            X