Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T3 just needs to be ignored.

Comment

Who really cares? Robots and Brad Fiedel with his one finger played Akai keyboard will have my attention. I only hope this is an 18 as anything else would be like watching Myra Hindley sentenced to death by pink feather boa.
      Last edited by ucci; 14-12-2008, 12:07.

Comment

Originally posted by ucci View Post
        I only hope this is an 18 as anything else would be like watching Myra Hindley sentenced to death by pink feather boa.
        Who else reckons it will be another PG-13/12A?

Comment

I watched T2 on the box again this week and I can't believe people dislike it!
          Loads of iconic moments, a fun inventive story, believable characters (with the exception of 1 crap kid) and the T1000 is one of the greatest screen villains ever.

Plus a nice ending paradox, which wrapped up the story excellently until T3 came and cocked it all up

The next film actually looks pretty cool... but I doubt it will be good enough to forgive the cash-grab that was T3

Comment

I heard a rumour today that this could be getting an R-Rating in the US - personally that would make me very happy indeed.

Comment

Christ T3 isnt THAT bad, any film that was going to come after T2 was going to pale in comparison. FFS T2 is considered by some as one of the greatest FILMS of all time full stop (not me), let alone Sci fi film.

I personally liked the idea that judgment day was inevitable, it had to be in my book. And some of Arnies lines will go down as some of his best IMO.

Im looking forward to Salvation but it wont be the same without Arrrh nold

Comment

What if I told you he was going to be in it? What say you then, hmmm?

Comment

I've heard he's not in it per say, more that they're able to create the T-800 without him by using CGI. It'll use his image apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                    Bale does my head in with his weird English accents, let alone his hilarious American ones.
                    I still can't get over the Bat Voice!

Urgh.

Comment

I'm cautious over Salvation, purely because McG is at the helm. It'll probably be hack-work of the highest order.

Comment

It'll kick arse dude! Like when in Charlies Angels the guy dived out of that plane with the other guy and the guy is all like "WAAAAAAAAAA You crazy bastard" and then the guy takes his face off and it's not a guy, it's Drew Barrymore and the whole cinema was like "hell yeah!" and then the screen exploded and I had a nose bleed!!111111111111!11

Comment

lol, must now watch that movie

Comment

Will John's Mom Open Terminator Salvation?

Will Hamilton do it? It would be a nice touch.

Have you seen these concepts:

Great online Flash poster:

Comment

Loving that poster and quite liking these new designs, I know they dont fit with older mythos, but who cares, it has got to be better than the 3rd film hasnt it...

Comment

First 2 pics made me think "Eh, I thought this was supposed to be T4 and not Transformers 2 ?"

Last picture reminds me of 2000ADs Bad Company for some reason......

Comment

Working...
                                X