• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
    Tenner in ASDA at the moment!!
    I'm nowhere near one

Comment

Can't wait for this to come back.
      I did laugh when I saw a review describing this as how teenagers actually are, and Skins being how they think they are.

Comment

series 1&2 box set is ?14.99 in hmv sale at the moment, instore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
          Can't wait for this to come back.
          I did laugh when I saw a review describing this as how teenagers actually are, and Skins being how they think they are.
          Very true, I enjoyed skins when it first came on but it got more and more ridiculous. The new characters were spiteful and irritating (maybe it was because I grew to the age that hates teenagers :P).

In this the characters are endearing, silly and feel much more like how we used to be at that age.

Comment

I'm far closer to being like Will than is comfortable, except I didn't get to cop a feel with the fittest lass in school.

Comment

you bumder.

Comment

Bus w*nker

Comment

REMINDER: Series 3 starts tonight at 10pm!

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Boys were just on This Morning. Wife got me into this having got the first 2 series on DVD. I do enjoy this...

Comment

Wills mum is fit.

Comment

Just seen the Inbetweeners downstairs waiting in our reception at work - they all looked much older, apart form the guy that plays Neil!

Really looking forward to the new series tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite View Post
                            Just seen the Inbetweeners downstairs waiting in our reception at work - they all looked much older, apart form the guy that plays Neil!

Really looking forward to the new series tonight.
                            cool, where do you work Marmite? i heard them on scott mills this afternoon

i think simon and will are about 25 / 26, the other 2 are 23ish.
                            dont think i couldve got away with looking 17 at that age!

Comment

Just looked on IMDB and the four lads are all in their early to mid-20s. A bit surprised to be honest, I just assumed they were all around 18 / 19.

Comment

That's showbusiness. There's some rule where all final year schoolkids have to be played by people that are no longer in school age so that they seem "cooler". And then older women can be played by younger women too, because there's more boxoffice draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X