The Inbetweeners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 'cause kids are RUBBISH.

Conveniently, E4 are showing School of Comedy straight after the Inbetweeners which will demonstrate this perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_rich View Post
      cool, where do you work Marmite? i heard them on scott mills this afternoon
      I work in the ITN building where they do both the ITV and Channel 4 news, so im assuming they were in for a piece on one of those at lunch time.

15 mins to go

Comment

Never has the sight of another man's ball made me laugh so much.

Comment

That was hilarious. Really like this show. Good to see they are still on form.

Comment

I really liked the line early on from Will about being driven to school made him feel like royalty

unfortunately that royalty being Princess Diana

Good episode

Comment

Didnt enjoy this as much as other episodes, the first average one for me whilst the others were equally brilliant I thought.

Comment

Great opening to the new series in the opinion of myself and my brother... and yes, dangling bollocks FTW
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

This was funny as f*ck. Loving it!

Comment

Next weeks looks as if it'll be brilliant, they're all going to be off their tits on drugs. That can't end well.

Comment

The lad who plays Jay is the only one that can actually act. But as a group they have good comedy timing and some great delivery.

Comment

Honestly how funny is this, that was a classic episode!

"Will somebody call my mummy!"

Comment

Accidentally forgot about it, guess I'll have to find it again...
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I have a different reaction, I thought it was by a long way the worst episode of this ever.

Enjoyed the 1st in the series and hope the next one picks up as last nights was almost laugh free.

Comment

I have to agree with Merf, bit let down by last nights as it just seemed to be going through the motions. Still got a few smiles out of me, but not up to the usual standard.

Comment

Working...
                              X