No announcement yet.

The Inbetweeners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a low key ending, which was unexpected. Good moment with Simon's dad thinking that he's a paedophile, though.

Comment

I really enjoyed last nights actually. The texy message Simon received from Carly was obviously a setup for something to follow though i'd say.................

Neil: "Brackets...........anus."

Comment

i love neils random acts of violence. the bit where he threw the rock through the window after the car sank got me in stitches.

Comment

It was the bit where they were burning all the stuff that had me in stitches, especially when Neil then carried on by chucking his little chair on the fire and claimed he had forgotten he wasn't meant to! Great stuff

Comment

he did it in that mini preview bit too, where jay tells the story of the guy throwing plates around as frisbees. cue gilbert, and neil throws one against the wall, and gets himself detention. brilliant

Comment

why is there no christmas special?

Comment

Because they've filming / have filmed a film?

Comment

sooooo? they could easily fit a christmas episode in surely?

Comment

Probably, but hey. Where's my IT Crowd Christmas Special?

Comment

oooh yes, i think a letter to channel 4 is needed.............

Comment

i hear they are talking about 2 specials after the film has been made.

Comment

What. The. ****.

Comment

The first two episodes have aired on MtV and its terrible

They showed a clip from next week at the end of the 2nd episode and the guy shouted 'bus stop turds' instead of 'bus stop wankers'

It's awful tv
                            Last edited by buster_broon; 28-08-2012, 16:49.

Comment

I like how they didn't even change anything, they just made it awful.

Comment

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Which is a shame as that was absolute feckin' ****e!!

Comment

Working...
                                X