X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mean Machine

Originally posted by PrayforMojo View Post
    I was surprised by how much I liked the Vinny Jones Mean Machine. Well, I wouldn't say liked, exactly, but I did manage to sit through it 'till the credits without wanting to kill myself.
    Two of my friends wrote the script for that film Chris Baker and Andrew Day, they will be pleased when I tell them someone on a games forum liked the film.

They got pulled in near the end to make things good, I have never watched the film myself because it has Vinny Jones in it.

Comment

Tell them that Seany has mad love for their film, blud.

Comment

This week Ive been mostly getting into films again after months of tv series (just finished the shield season 6) and Big Brother for an hour each night. Going to splurge on 29 BR films this week so Ive been piling my collection up to go thru what I have.

8th July Shooter (BR). Havent watched a BR in months so clear it hurt my eyes. Love the film, pure fluff and looks and sounds great

9th July The Orphanage and Pans Labryinth (both dvd) had to give them back today as been lent them from a friend so thought Id better get em watched (with the thought of if I like em will get em on HD). Orphanage I just couldnt get into. I know its only presented by Guillermo Del Toro but I felt if he had not of brought it to my attention I wouldnt have been hyped for it. Found it quite tedius until the last 20mins when it redeemed itself but in the end average for me. Adored Pans Labryinth, thought the faun was great. Suprised at the actual story but I didnt want it to end and loved every minute of it. Its not the type of film I could watch over and over though but even so a great masterpiece of story telling.

Comment

i watced Cars on sky last night. First time ive seen it since it was released in the US, lol........ Early last year i think. There's SO many funny joke when you listen carfully........ especially the car related ones, lol!

last weekend i watched 'Usual Supsect' for the first time and 'The Perfect Murder.' The former was better

He's a convincing guy that spacey

Comment

It was the setting fire with a cigarette that spoiled it for me sussed it out instantly (NOT!)

Comment

Watched Collateral on film4 last nite. awful

Comment

Today I have watched The Break Up (excellent rom com, and a very realistic break up - reminded me of mine a few months ago). Also, Over The Hedge - one of the better Dreamworks Animation efforts.

I am now going to indulge in The Darjeeling Limited, one of my all time faves

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                  Watched Collateral on film4 last nite. awful
                  I thought that was well overrated.

Comment

I thought it was criminally underrated. It's about the only film I can think where I really enjoyed a Tom Cruise performance.

Comment

He was mostly okay to be fair, and in there, theres a great film, somewhere, however it was completely misscast, and chickened out halfway through, and choose the path of mediocrity and sentimentality when it desevered and more importantly needed a much harder edge. I did very much want it to be great, but it wasnt.

Comment

I think Jamie Foxx was overrated, & pretty awful in Collateral although I did enjoy Tomkat trying to be a little different

Comment

Dont get me started the whole african american everyman, trying to live the american dream shtick just makes me puke. Pure hollywood shmultz where good triumphs over evil. BLEUGH!

Comment

Watched National Treasure for the first time today (on Blu-Ray) and really enjoyed it. Thought it was much better than the very poor new Indiana Jones movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                              Watched National Treasure for the first time today (on Blu-Ray) and really enjoyed it. Thought it was much better than the very poor new Indiana Jones movie.
                              Watched National Treasure 2 aswell now, also very good. Seems like there could be a third movie in the making, would definately watch that!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                                I don't know what to say? I saw National Trasure on DVD ages ago and found itto be stupidly bad. Poor old Sean Bean having to appear in a turd like that.
                                Stll, horses for courses and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X