X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely it will be called Tr3n?

Comment

http://www.nme.com/news/daft-punk/55265

Daft Punk have announced they will be releasing a remix album of their soundtrack for Tron: Legacy.

M83, Moby and Boys Noize are among those who have contributed remixes to the album, which will be released on April 15. It is titled 'Tron: Legacy R3CONFIGUR3D'.

The album will also be released on vinyl, in a box-set that features the original score as well as the remix album.

The soundtrack for Tron: Legacy was originally released in December, and was recently awarded Best Original Score by the Austin Film Critics Association. However, the soundtrack was not nominated for an Oscar this year.

The tracklisting for 'Tron: Legacy: R3CONFIGUR3D' is:

The Glitch Mob – 'Derezzed'
      M83 VS Big Black Delta – 'Fall'
      The Crystal Method – 'The Grid'
      Teddybears – 'Adagio for Tron'
      Ki:Theory – 'The Son of Flynn'
      Paul Oakenfold – 'C.L.U.'
      Moby – 'The Son of Flynn'
      Boys Noize – 'End of Line'
      Kaskade – 'Rinzler'
      Com Truise – 'Encom Part 2'
      Photek – 'End of Line'
      The Japanese Popstars – 'Arena'
      Avicii – 'Derezzed'
      Pretty Lights – 'Solar Sailer'
      Sander Kleinenberg – 'Tron Legacy (End Titles)'

Comment

I don't know how Daft Punk didn't even get nominated - as good as Reznor's score for The Social Network is, Tron's is fairly amazing. I haven't been able to get it out of my head since watching the film.

Comment

Contains the very pretty trailer for Tron: Uprising

Comment

Just watched it again with my family. They didn't like it. I wouldn't have minded but my little bro started going on about it being rubbish near the end. Mum liked the look of it at least, which was nice. Looked gorgeous, much nicer than when I saw it in 3D at the cinema - really clean and I could see everything, and this was only a rip. Dad said it's "too unbelievable", so I burst out laughing and asked how Harry Potter and LOTR are any more realistic.

I only got them involved because I wanted to see it downstairs on the plasma and surround instead of upstairs on my LCD with my earphones.

Can't wait for the BR, but DVDWorldUSA lists it as region A. I hope they're wrong, otherwise I'd have to wait until April 28th or whatever instead of the 5th. Still deciding which version to get...

Comment

Flynn Lives!

Tron: The Next Day...

Nordling here. I didn't like TRON: LEGACY when I first saw it, but I might be turning around on that point. While Harry was in the hospital I visited with him and we discussed TRON: LEGACY briefly and I talked about my disappointment in...

Comment

Oh, I think I'll skip watching it until I get the blu-ray. Would like to see it all lovely on my telly. Great that I still find myself all about the Tron.

Comment

Billy - Did you have a pirate copy?

Comment

720p br rip

Comment

Oh man I couldn't resist the Tron: The Next Day, colour me excited.
                      Was nicely put together and last 2 mins are

Comment

That was surprisingly good

Comment

I felt Tron Legacy was pretty boring, unless youve seen the original I imagine the lazily written script didnt contain anywhere near enough exposition to explain anything about the backstory, plus what exposition actualy was there was some thrown together plot that wasnt intresting at all.

It obviously looked nice, but it was an increadabley cold film, the action sequences lacked excitment due in large part to the plodding score that worked against the grain of the film. Also the main character seemed to only ever speak when he had a cheesy one liner to say that wasnt even funny, and certainly wasnt delivered well.

Big disapointment really.

As a compliment to the original it is ok but on its own its not a very good film at all.

Comment

I was confused about Flynn Lives. I initially thought it was a fan film until I started seeing the actual Tron actors. Liked it very much.

Is it worth getting the original on BR? I could just get it on DVD for cheap and get the legacy-only BR but hopefully they won't have extra extras on the larger boxsets, or else I'll be sad

Comment

You can't get the DVD for cheap - it's upwards of £15 now. You might as well get the bluray combo pack of both films for £18.

Comment

Oh sweet, thanks. I didn't notice that double-set among the others, I thought the only cheap version was the BR/DVD/digital pack.

Comment

Working...
                                X