Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread was invented for Kim Bauer.

I still would though.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 23-09-2008, 11:03.

Comment

Agree on both counts. You seen that 'Girl Next Door' movie? I'd say the boy in that qualifies for this thread too >_<

Comment

Irritating characters in tv? Oh just every single person who's ever appeared on Hollyoaks/ Big Brother/ any soap in existence

Comment

For some bizarre reason I just recently watched a movie from 1986 called 'Something Wild'. It stars Melanie Griffith and Jeff Daniels - he plays a 1980s business man and she's like a rebellious slut that's supposed to liberate him from his stuffy life (I guess that was the point anyway).

However, he's just an incredibly annoying prick. All he does is giggle and act like a wimp when she effectively kidnaps him and forces him to commit petty crimes.

It ranks up there as one of the most annoying characters I've ever watched in a movie - alongside Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels.

Comment

Anything he's ever in.
            Last edited by abigsmurf; 23-09-2008, 15:54.

Comment

Simon Wicks in Eastenders
              Nick Rowan in Heartbeat

Anyone who is on TV with no talent. the list is endless but currently:

Jordan and that Aussie Fella
              Posh
              Jade Goody
              Dermot O'Leary
              Kate Thornton
              Ben Shepherd
              Last edited by Brad; 23-09-2008, 13:18.

Comment

oh that guy who presented pimp my ride uk found him really irritating

Comment

You mean Tim 'The Big Dog' Westwoood

I remember another one, Dermot O' Leary

what a super motivated , cheery asshole. He could be presenting the most mundane and **** show ever created such as Big Brothers little brother, but still have a boundless enthusiasm and endless happiness to be alive. He makes my blood boil

Comment

Dermot seems to be making money now for simply opening a door and hugging people on X-Whacktor. He isn't a character tho, but if we going off road with this I'd throw in that bint who hosts Big Brother. Basically anybody who is in an advert needs to be smoked (unless they fit of course).

Comment

I got a bit obsessed with watching loads of Everybody loves Raymond on Paramount recently, but unfortunately doing so made me despise Raymond himself.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned jar Jar binks yet either.

Ali Osman, the proprietor of Os Cabs in the original Eastenders was a pain too, but then the bank I worked in repo'd his house after he got binned so I let that anger go a little.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                        I got a bit obsessed with watching loads of Everybody loves Raymond on Paramount recently, but unfortunately doing so made me despise Raymond himself.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned jar Jar binks yet either.

in my first post lol a subtle hint

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          This brings up an issue for me. You see, I totally agree with you. She's a pain in the hole. But then some people will counter that by saying she is meant to be annoying.

And yet, for me, that doesn't make her any less annoying.

Annoying by design is still annoying. That applies to that guy from Red Dwarf when he was in that other show and Victor Meldrew or whatever he's called. If I'd want to punch them if they were sitting beside me, why would I find them funny watching them on television?
                          Are you talking about Robot Wars, Britas Empire or Scrapheap Challenge? Gotta be Brittas right?

Anyhow: Frank Spencer in SMD'A'E. It makes me shudder to this day and even put me off going to see Phantom of the Opera.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                            You mean Tim 'The Big Dog' Westwoood
                            Ack I hate that man with a passion! what an asshat, I wish he would stop pretending to be black and use all cool lingo its just embarrassing for every other white person on the planet....

Comment

Originally posted by Nijo View Post
                              Are you talking about Robot Wars, Britas Empire or Scrapheap Challenge? Gotta be Brittas right?
                              Yes, the Brittas Empire. That was the one. Bugged the crap out of me but apparently I was the one who didn't get it because he was supposed to bug the crap out of people.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
                                Ack I hate that man with a passion! what an asshat, I wish he would stop pretending to be black and use all cool lingo its just embarrassing for every other white person on the planet....
                                He got shot, you know ..

Comment

Working...
                                X