Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to get the BRD, if for nothing else than for naked Anna Paquin

Comment

Seen the first 3 episodes of Season 2 and its great to have it back.
      Last edited by spagmasterswift; 09-07-2009, 14:33.

Comment

Was it on this week, I cant find episode 4?

Comment

it wasnt on because of independence day stuff.

Comment

This show is so great, best vamp stuff since Lost boys imo, it cetainly shows that Twilight rubbish how to do it properly

Comment

A really great show. It felt like ages for this to come back after Season 1. I really love all the characters in it. From gentlemanly Bill, Bush-like (but with a heart) Jason, Sookie's brother. Sam to Tough (but sensitive) Tara etc...

You gotta love Eric, with that extra coolness. He even had some foil-streaks in his hair and a new tracksuit, for his, "new look". Interestingly,

in this season, there seems to be more mythical characters around, then i though at first..

Comment

Isn't that Ensign Roe (sp?) from ST Next Generation? She's a strange one, what's Sam gonna do!?

I'm busy convincing my family about watching it next week, I believe it premiers on FX back in the UK next week.

Hung is following True Blood over here, anybody catch that? The previews make it look very funny, though the season opener was subdued in my eyes. Could be one to keep an eye on, will stick with it for two more episodes.

Comment

Hung does look good, took me a while to place The Punisher as that d00d from The Mist - quirky fun I expect so hope that comes over to FX soon.

Comment

watched the first ep on FX HD last night, top stuff and I've got to try really hard not to go and nab the whole first series.

how hot is the mind reading waitress, shes utterly gorgeous.

Comment

Think I'm up to date now - its still rocking, but the reveal about Sooki's powers is pretty bull**** innit. Though I hear its handled better in the books... Jason continues to bring it!

Comment

Well it's back

vampire gods and all

Oh and Rutger hauer

Comment

Working...
                        X