Any JPop/JRock/KPop love here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big into the scene here.
    Cant stand Ayu at all just to clear it up. I have my reason but both myself and Maiko are not fans.
    We do like Utada a lot mind, got the latest album Heart Station in Tokyo on release and we really love it.
    Dreams Come True are an absolute favourite as are Ken Hirai and Southern All Stars.

Another fav and a mini claim to fav is Cocco. Anyone know her?

She is not only fantastic, but also a very good friend of Maikos and Maiko even contributed on her album Zansaian!

Makes me very proud!

Im also a huge fan of Ram Rider, Mondo Gross and Eri Nobuchika to name a few!
    Last edited by nakamura; 03-01-2009, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
      Dir en Grey are playing in Bristol on the 16th as part of the Kerrang Relentless tour - anyone else going?

I need to find myself a shirt to wear, or at least somehow make one. I think I've left it a bit too late to order the ebay ones If anyone can help there, it'd be appreciated.
      I'm seeing them in London on the 30th. Was going to try and make it to the Norwich show too, but I'm in France on the 20th to see Mix Speakers Inc...

Can you tell that I belong in this thread

Comment

Saw Diru on Friday, they were feckin' awesome as you'd expect. The crowd loved 'em too, even people who didn't know them. A mere 5 (maybe 6) song setlist, but they played THE FINAL, which made my night.

Die was signing albums too, so I got one signed. They're not allowed to take photos with people though (some lame Kerrang rule). I did try my luck by asking (in Japanese), but he had to decline. Still, top performance!

Comment

went to the Maximum the Hormone gig in london last november

Comment

Musume are playing in the states!

England dammit, ENGLAND.

Comment

Working...
            X