• Show
Clear All

Jake74: Ned's Atomic Dustbin Not heard that for years

Comment

FreelanceP: Thought I was the only person on earth with Sullen Look

Comment

I think that was from your library which would explain it :P

Comment

Anyone know how to scrobble an ipod? I'm using the plugin, it says it was scrobbled but its still the same on my profile. I've got a touch.

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
            I think that was from your library which would explain it :P
            Ah, so anyone that has scrobbling switched on in last.fm has now been contaminated and we are looking at all of each other's stuff now I've only got scrobbling on in my squeezebox, so it should (from now on) just be my own CDs.

Comment

Since this is often new music to me (currently playing Kat's selection - eclectictastic), and the squeezebox is in the lounge, I've got my laptop in the kitchen (cooking Thai curry) showing the squeezebox server web page so I can see the playlist and can tick love or hate

Origin Unknown - Valley of the shadows! Not heard this for ages. "long dark tunnel"

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Since this is often new music to me (currently playing Kat's selection - eclectictastic), and the squeezebox is in the lounge, I've got my laptop in the kitchen (cooking Thai curry) showing the squeezebox server web page so I can see the playlist and can tick love or hate

Origin Unknown - Valley of the shadows! Not heard this for ages. "long dark tunnel"
                I live on these old skool hardcore beats... I still have a few on vinyl for if & when I ever play out at a mates Check http://www.kniteforcerevolution.com/podcast for one of the best old skool & hardcore / freeform producers and dj's out there! I guarantee at least one part of any set someone will smile to

EDIT I actually have "Valley of the shadows" 12" original pressing here!

Comment

Also, sqeezebox is nicely cross-fading the buffered tracks for me so the experience is rather seamless. Cool. Shame about the sound quality.

Comment

Wondered why I had a few invites on Last.fm from here all of a sudden, theres been plenty discussion going on here!

Comment

Hmm. It looks like squeezebox isn't counting last.fm feeds as radio, so it's still scrobbling all your stuff too Oh well.

Comment

I by far have the worst selection of music out of everyone on here !

Comment

Just started messing around with this after the Xbox 360 update. I've added everybody on here but as I've just started I don't have much on it at the moment and some of it was mainly trying to catch it out.

I've kept it nice and simple so add JohnParry_FM if you want. Does this track usage while using an iPod or is it just when using iTunes?
                          Last edited by JP; 26-10-2009, 23:16. Reason: fixed the link

Comment

Does work with the ipod too.

Comment

Thanks, I listen to music quite a bit when I'm out so it'll be quite useful.

Comment

I added you John and thought on first glance that we had similar tastes bust Last.FM thought otherwise. Nice selection though

Comment

Working...
                                X