• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"He is a professional kite-surfer, whatever that is. That's not a job!"

Comment

"Pete had the time to prepare... but forgot to jump."

Comment

"Terry takes a bow, regains his composure and still has time to perform a perfect dive."

Comment

"Let's take another look at that magnificent flip from Michael."

Comment

Poor Michael...

Comment

Surely Mummy's Boy Ollie time cannot be beaten!

Comment

So Ollie did indeed win!

Woooo!

"I've still no idea how you make a living out of kite-surfing!"

I would like to thank cutmymilk for providing me the most funnest and funniest TV viewing in ages - it is just brilliant.

And that Amanda girl, she is a foxy fox.

Comment

The round with the spinning sweeper was fantastic. Reminded us of the first bonus level from LittleBigPlanet.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                    "Terry takes a bow, regains his composure and still has time to perform a perfect dive."

Haha yeah that was the fall of the show imo - just brilliant!

Comment

I really rather enjoyed this, although I'm a huge fan of Takeshi and Ninja Warrior so it's no great shock. I found Hammond commentry a little annoying but the contestants were hilarious!

Comment

I really want to see someone make it across those giant red ball things. It has to happen at some point. It's funny how stuff like this gets you thinking about how you'd try to get through if you attempted it, when in reality you'd end up getting destroyed just like the people on TV.

I wonder if the BBC had this lined up all along or if they snapped it up and stuck Richard Hammond's commentary in quick after Hole In The Wall proved so popular. [/conspiracy theories]

Comment

Well that was entertaining...for about 5 minutes!

I'd prefer the show was just the punchy wall part but with the wall being 100ft long and 20ft above the ground.

How many minutes before the show was released do we think they realised the female presenter was complete **** and that they'd better get a voice over from somebody that at least a few people will recognise?

It's the same dead atmosphere when watching Harry Hill sit in his studio with nothing but a camera man and the TV Burp canned laughter button for company.

I can't believe I'm actually thinking this but bring back Stuart Hall and his mob if you want to make the public look stupid on TV.

Comment

Nothing will ever top Takeshi's Castle simply because the levels of actual physical danger involved would never be allowed these days.

I still get shudders when I remember that human pachinko thing they did once... they stuffed somebody into a plastic ball that was about three feet across and rolled them down a slope.. good god

Comment

I managed to catch this tonight

Even though nothing has changed that much the American version is better

the hosts of the American show are funnier than hammond

The girl in the American show is much better (Jill Wagner from Blade TV)

And Americans are normally bigger idiots than people from the UK

Plus they get more money for winning it, like $1000 for the last man standing on the sweeper, if its like the American version things will be added to the sweeper to make it harder, like faux birds

Out of the 120-140 people who took part in the US version, only 1 person managed to get across the big balls

oh and its not a UK Takeshis, nothing will ever top that
                              Last edited by buster_broon; 10-01-2009, 19:00.

Comment

Season 2 of Wipeout USA has started and you get more of this

and this

and more of her

the good:
                                its funny
                                the qualifier is much better
                                Jill wagner is beautiful

the bad:
                                Hammond will probably do the Wipeout S2 UK

Comment

Working...
                                X