Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you met anyone who hasn't seen Star Wars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew someone who had never seen star wars. He was watching the prequels first so he could watch them 'in order'. I pity him.

I didn't saw Star wars till I was 10. Mum realised I'd never seen it and took me to one of the smaller cinemas in Leicester Square that was showing it. Glad she did, brilliant way of seeing it for the first time.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure if I've seen them or not, I find them entirely unmemorable yet they are so deep into pop-culture I know everything about the plot.

Comment

My sister hadn't seen them until a couple of years ago as she hates anything 'sci-fi' (probably cos me and my mum used to watch loads of it). However, she ended up watching eps 4-6 and thought it was awesome and then caught up on the prequels too.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
          I knew someone who had never seen star wars. He was watching the prequels first so he could watch them 'in order'. I pity him.
          I saw them this way (I'm 27) & found the series to be poor. I've never seen an Indiana Jones film, either!

Comment

I remember going to see Star Wars in '77. Sigh... seems like a lifetime ago now

Comment

I haven't seen any of them, and I'm 23. My mate's really into them and keeps trying to bully me into watching them, and it really annoys him that I'm just not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Haribokart View Post
                I saw them this way (I'm 27) & found the series to be poor. I've never seen an Indiana Jones film, either!
                I think anyone who started with the newer films has every right to hate the series, being introduced to the series at it's lowest point. I can imagine the appeal of the later films has already been destroyed by that point.

Anyone who plans to watch the series for the first time, for gods sake start with the Episode 4, 5 and 6!

Comment

Have a mate who's seen "bits" of all of them, which he claims should add up to the average length of one of the movies.

Comment

I never watched them until I was 19!

Comment

Yep.. my missus.

Never seen any of em (and doesn't want to).. wots all that about

Comment

I didn't watch any of them until I was 32.

Comment

Anyone who plans to watch the series for the first time, for gods sake start with the Episode 4, 5 and 6!
                          And then stop there.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                            And then stop there.
                            Lol, yeah

Comment

All those peeps who haven't seen n Indy movie should go the video store and get Raiders of the Lost Ark post haste!

The pinnacle of action adventure movies.

Comment

Second gf hadn't seen them (but knew a fair bit about them) before we went out, so when the SE videos came out, they were popped in the slot and watched. Was interesting to see her reaction to various things along the way through all three films...
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X