Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you met anyone who hasn't seen Star Wars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw A New Hope when I was 7 and have seen all of them as soon as they came out. My friend and colleague here is a few years older than me and has never seen them and has no desire to either. Odd!

Comment

I am sexist, but from personal experience.. a lot of girls/women aren't interested in sci-fi & fantasy films. The girls I've known that are.. have been quite geeky.

A point I must make, is that I think most girls aren't geeky, or strive not to be, whereas a lot of men are and don't worry about it.

I've always considered obsessions with sci-fi, fantasy, videogames, a mainly male thing. That's what I've noticed in my life.

That's not to say that quite a lot of females don't truely enjoy Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, and playing videogames, but..they are still not things that I think the majority of girls become obsessive about.

It's all makeup, hair, clothes and handbags.

Comment

Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it)

My friend Amanda had never seen a whole Star Wars film. When I asked her if she wanted to watch the original trilogy she said that she would, but that she already…

Comment

My rule is never trust anyone who hasn't seen star wars.

Comment

Working...
          X