Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faith No More are reforming to do European dates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah. Download festival is the ONLY UK date this year.

Comment

You mustn't give up hope Skully! I'm holding out for some pre- or post-Download gigs, preferably at Brixton Academy!!

And if they don't, well....they're probably a load of **** now and aren't worth listening to anymore! Will half the tweenies at Download even know who they are? Grrrr....play Brixton you bastards!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!!111!!!!1

Comment

Station ! I am so there

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
          Anyone heard the two Tomahawk albums, self titled and Mit Gas? Bloody get them now!

yes, 2 good albums, if you like them get Peeping Tom another Mike Patton band along the lines of Mr Bungle.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
            Bah. Download festival is the ONLY UK date this year.
            This is a disaster. There is no way I can get to Download this year. Surely they will play some other UK dates?

Comment

You mustn't give up hope CMcK! I'm holding out for some pre- or post-Download gigs, preferably at Brixton Academy!!

And if they don't, well....they're probably a load of **** now and aren't worth listening to anymore! Will half the tweenies at Download even know who they are? Grrrr....play Brixton you bastards!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!!111!!!!1

Comment

So, who here's got £7000 lying around, so 10 of us can do this in style!

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                  Ahem, I started a thread about this the other day!

Mods, can you combine please?
                  Apologies dude... can't believe i missed it Found out yesterday & was big kid excited, fave band 'n all, so went straight for the 'New thread'!

Can't afford/be bothered with Download either, so here's hoping they do individual dates. If they do, we should arrange an NTSC-FNM meet

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                    yes, 2 good albums, if you like them get Peeping Tom another Mike Patton band along the lines of Mr Bungle.
                    Yes, I got these. Saw Peeping Tom here in Liverpool about 2 years ago. Mike Patton is a ledge (as in legend).

Comment

that's not bad for ?700 is it?
                      Im going to ATP and that's 600+ for rat infested chalet.

Comment

Working...
                      X