Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the final season.

Walt seemed to be at the end of his tether in the opening scene.

Comment

Know this could possibly be transgressing forum rules a tad but can anyone recommend any sites where I can
      this via Google...on the PS3??? Without it semi-crashing my PS3's browser?

Using a ****ty laptop right now, know I could DL it but simply want to WATCH it on PS3 without the hassle of fiddling about with files n' stuff, want the PC to be totally out of the equation, just want to click a vid and have it work. On the PS3.

Comment

I just started watching this last night. Onto episode 3 now. My word, I'm glad I've got five series worth of material to blast through.

Really tempted to just skive off in the bogs so I can fit more viewing in.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
          Is this the final season.
          Yes, but the season has been split over two years. Half this year, half next year. No idea why they've done that but never mind.

Comment

Ah crap, I was expecting to have blasted through the whole story by the end of August... In any case, there's no holding back now I'm in balls deep.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
              To be honest, from where the series started to where we are now, things have gone from serene to incredibly intense. You get the feeling the show would last for 2 more seasons, I think its a brave but good decision to end after season 5. Otherwise they risk becoming stale or worse become like Oz and just comically over the top.

One thing that I've constantly felt throughout the show is it wouldn't be surprising if Walts cancer came back with all the stress he's gone through since entering remission. Im sure you guys must've thought the same thing? It'd be pretty mad and ironic if after all the **** Walts been through and survived that he finally succumbs to a new, more agressive form of his cancer right at the end of season 5?
              Bash! Spoiler this up please! God damn...

I've just finished season 1. From tomorrow I'll have six days in Thailand reserved for drinking cold ones in the sun, jungle trekking, hash-bang brewing, and relaxing back with S2,3&4 on my phone to find out how Walt

wins his battle with cancer

Last edited by dataDave; 19-07-2012, 10:22.

Comment

Cleared all four seasons now, with eps 1-3 of S5 ready for deployment.

Heisenberg is a mastermind.

Comment

Just started watching this. It's a bit good isn't it! More than lives up to the well-deserved hype. Just coming to the end of season 2, got 3 & 4 lined up ready ... it's been a while since we watched something as compulsively as this. Brilliant show

Comment

Whew. Watched every episode over the past week. Highlight for me was the very last bit of the season 4 finale. I was stunned.

Bit annoyed that Walt

never turned against his wife and got revenge, particularly after the 'I ****ed Ted' ending (how nice of her to overlook Ted's own illegal activities and help him with them). She is the biggest bitch in the universe, and I want her to die horribly. She always looked weird, with her giant Joker mouth and insane crazy eyes, but she definitely looks like **** now. Is it just me or did her character really change after the first few episodes? She seemed quite likeable to start with, now she's just a hard nosed cow.

I might have a problem with delayed gratification. Waiting for new episodes is not fun. Doctor Who is pretty much the only thing I watch as it's airing, and never watch American stuff, but recently I have caught up with Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and now this. Why have I done this? I have to wait a year between seasons? Bull****!

Comment

noobish, in a lot of these shows that I've watched over the last decade or so, I start to despise the lead character's wife / gf. I have wondered if it's because a lot of the show creators are male or if it's due to some other reason, but from Carmela in Sopranos to Walt's missus, there have been a lot of female characters which you end up finding it hard to side with, especially as a male viewer. I bet there's a blog or critic out there who loves them, though.

Comment

I'm downloading S05 Episode 6 right now. It feels good being bang up to date on something like this, downloading shows 5mins after they have finished airing on US TV.

I've started watching 'Dexter' this past few weeks, another great show. Not as good as this though. I had a dream I was working in a lab with Heisenberg and Jesse last night, it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          I'm downloading S05 Episode 6 right now. It feels good being bang up to date on something like this, downloading shows 5mins after they have finished airing on US TV.

I've started watching 'Dexter' this past few weeks, another great show. Not as good as this though. I had a dream I was working in a lab with Heisenberg and Jesse last night, it was great.

I hope you weren't
                          or you might be having a nightmare soon. I still like this show but I think they should've perhaps finished last season. For quite a few of the latest episodes the writers keep throwing obstacles to the 'operation' but you just know it's going to carry on till the very end of the show.

Comment

Hell no! This season is joint best in my opinion, along with 1,2,3 and 4.

The later episode was another humdinger. The three leads are so good on screen together, even when nothing is happening i 'm still glued to their every word.

Will be sad when this ends.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                              noobish, in a lot of these shows that I've watched over the last decade or so, I start to despise the lead character's wife / gf. I have wondered if it's because a lot of the show creators are male or if it's due to some other reason, but from Carmela in Sopranos to Walt's missus, there have been a lot of female characters which you end up finding it hard to side with, especially as a male viewer. I bet there's a blog or critic out there who loves them, though.
                              i noticed this too but was wondering if it's an NBC formula. I despise the wife in walking dead too...

Comment

Yeah! Earlier on it was like she was egging on Teachers to kill

what'shisface

, but then

when he did

, she acted like he killed her dad or something. Walking Dead is **** though, so I don't worry about that. The entire show is based on Frank Darabont's pantented 'make the audience hate this character any way you can, no matter how cheap' technique. I only watch it because it's the only tv show about zombies.

Comment

Working...
                                X