• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post

I shaved my head in anticipation of Season 4.
        LOL, we should all do this!

Comment

The smirk on Mike's face when he was buying the clothes. That would have been golden.

Three thumbs up.

Comment

Welcome back Breaking Bad, how I've missed you.

Jesse has been an idiot plenty of times in the past, but he's probably my favourite character.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone has series 3 to borrow/sell? I've still not managed to see it yet as it looks like it won't be on UK television.

Comment

Sorry,

I'm about to sell the first season box set but I don't have the third.

Comment

Watched it again.

Gale screwed everyone when he convinced Gus that he needed Walt.
                  I'm not sure if Victor secretly learnt or Gus asked him to learn to cook. Either way it was a desperate act. The back and forth between who is and isn't ****ed.

Fantastic.

Speculation.

Hank and the crystals/minerals. I don't think he's falling for the Woo. I expect he's looking (without knowing specifically why) for the blue colouring that Gale couldn't figure out and that will be what leads the authorities towards Gus and Walt.

Comment

I haven't seen the older episodes since last year, but wasn't the blue colour due to Walt having to resort to using industrial ingredients, which resulted in one of the investigators calling it 'old school biker's meth'.

So, Hank looking at crystals, I don't know if he would find the answer that way. You maybe onto something, you're probably right

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post

I haven't seen the older episodes since last year, but wasn't the blue colour due to Walt having to resort to using industrial ingredients, which resulted in one of the investigators calling it 'old school biker's meth'.

So, Hank looking at crystals, I don't know if he would find the answer that way. You maybe onto something, you're probably right

I forgot about the previous explanation. Reading up it's due to the use of methylamine instead of pseudoephedrine.

I was tempted to main line the first three series after this episode. If I missed that one I'm likely missing more call-backs and implications.

Comment

Regarding

Gus killing his worker, I figured it was because he went to Gale's apartment and the three people saw him walk straight in while one of them was on the phone to the cops. No?

Excellent first episode!

Comment

Yep, that would have to be the reason for that outcome.

They mentioned in interviews that we would learn how ruthless Gus can be, but to me it seems they're trying to surprise the viewer. I already knew he was a ruthless bastard and I doubt someone in his position would murder someone when he has others to do it.

Just a show though, I shouldn't think too much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                            Regarding

Gus killing his worker, I figured it was because he went to Gale's apartment and the three people saw him walk straight in while one of them was on the phone to the cops. No?

Excellent first episode!

Yep, Victor was toast due to exposing himself and not protecting Gale. Intimidating Walt and Jesse was a nice side benefit as well. It took a long time for Gus to arrive so he might have been stalling to see what the police were actually doing.

Comment

I loved Walter's snide comments and smug looks he was giving during this episode.

Comment

I couldn't stop laughing during the first half.

And when Jesse

screams during his go kart sequence before going to that fettish **** house

, I was in complete awe.

I don't like what Marie is upto. Her habits reminds me of my mother.

Hank's laugh made me laugh again like it always does:

"Heh-eh"

And Bryan Cranston was in his A game with the hand gestures during his thoughts of conversation.

I love what's happening to Jesse, he's going to die at the end of this show, I put my left nut on it.

Best episode so far.

I did enjoy it in episode 2 where Walter got a bit of a kicking though, and also a bit disappointed there was no discussion whatsoever here about episode 2.

IS ANYONE WATCHING THE BEST TV SERIES ON TV RIGHT NOW!?

Comment

Working...
                                X