No announcement yet.

Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both my wife and I adored the film, the soundtrack was lovely and I feel like the only person in the world who couldn't telegraph every bit of it!

I don't think I'd rewatch it, but it struck me as a film unlike most other films out there, it didn't have any real action moments but that was to it's credit.

Really really enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
      I feel like the only person in the world who couldn't telegraph every bit of it!
      Well to be honest, it was my wife that had the whole thing figured out early on, and not me.

Comment

Probably one of my movie highlights from last year. And they did it on a comparatively small budget as well

Comment

Completely lost on me this one I'm afraid. Very rarely stop watching a movie before the end, but I bailed with about 20 mins to go. Will watch the rest tonight just for a conclusion. Hasn't really rocked my world though.

Comment

I didn't think there meant to be any twists in this. It was just a straight up story - you are meant to figure it out pretty early. Enjoyed it a fair bit - loved the look of the moon surface and stuff. Gravity earth normal indoors though

Comment

Sounds wicked Rotten Tomatoes gave high scores as well as the peeps on here. Was nice to see the trailer. A friend at work let me borrow Moon proper stoked about watching it tonight.
              Last edited by JU!; 15-02-2010, 09:09.

Comment

I saw it a few weeks ago and thought it was great. I was happy about the lack of twists and surprises, they're done to death in films these days, it's nice to have a film where you can just appreciate a nice straight forward story and some good acting.

Comment

Really good film, me and the wife loved it

Comment

I went the cinema to watch this with a couple of mates when it first came out last year. Suprisingly my mate gave me his blu ray copy of it to watch a while back, decided to show it to my bro last week, who enjoyed it and was plesantly suprised.......

I luv it how certain movies just come out of the blue and provide an entertaining watch. Its such a breath of fresh air........ They have definately left it open for a potential sequel. But it wouldn't be a bad thing if they left the movie the way it is now.

Comment

watched this on sky and after all the praise expected a little more.

the story is telegraphed a mile off and very obvious what's going on.

I didn't like the model work, just think it looks a bit shabby now even when compared to well done TV like Battlestar Galactica. Also silly little things grated a bit, like the fact all the heavy metal air-locks were difficult to open and shut in zero-g.

My biggest problem with this though was the seemingly very large plot-hole as to why if we are so technologically advanced as to be mining the moon for 'helium3' what was the need for a person up there at all, seems to me a few more kevin spacey robots could have run the whole thing.

OK but nothing great for me. Preferred Solaris.

Comment

Working...
                      X