Bruno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk
    I can't be the only one who thinks it's a very well done - but STAGED - PR stunt, though I don't know what it will do for Eminem, apart from keep his name in the spotlight. Maybe it is all WWE-type ****e??????
    He's releasing a new album, this will ensure his name is mentioned in news outlets all over the world.

Comment

i literally LOL'ed when i saw that scen last night - i was eating my dinner at the time too!

I so wanted Slim to do something crazy and start a fight or something.......... Gotta admit though, his face and words said it all..... 'Are you serious?!'

A FACE full of STUFF!

Comment

Why would Eminem agree for that to happen? Yeah his name is all over the media right now for this, but for someone as gangster as him, the last thing he needs is another mans bum on his lips.

Comment

That's what I thought, his album has been out a couple of weeks now and he's the biggest selling (album wise) rap artist this decade so it's not as if he needs the publicity/money.

Comment

Confirmed as staged: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...taged.html?rss

Comment

LOL at the fake working title: "Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt (USA) (fake working title) "

Comment

Awesome film. I was in tears 4, 5 times. Not as consistantly funny as Borat; still one of the funniest things I've ever seen in the cinema

It starts out REALLY gay, then gets a little less but still thoroughly gay, and ends on a gay high.

Hoolak mate, you'll love it

Comment

Watched it this afternoon and it has enough funny bits to make it worthwhile

BORAT was funny but this in its own way was more shocking

Cage fighting and the swingers party especially

Comment

I think I've mentally blocked out those two scenes

Comment

Just got home from seeing this, started a little slow but once it got into full swing it became one of the most shockingly amazing things i've ever seen.

I'm surprised Sacha isn't dead! insanity at it's best

Comment

another couple of quality scenes

On medium, blowing Milli from Milli Vanilli via the medium and the pre-air of his new tv show (just a big cock on the screen)

for me the funniest part of this movie was the visit to the medium, just pished ma'sel

Comment

Originally posted by Dezm0nd View Post
                          I'm surprised Sacha isn't dead! insanity at it's best
                          I had that thought in 3, maybe 4 scenes. Honestly, if he'd been killed, it wouldn't have been a surprise

Comment

one of the shocking moments (from memory)

Scenario: Bruno is hiring children for an upcoming advertisement

Bruno: How old is your daughter?
                            mother: 15 months
                            Bruno: How much does she weigh?
                            Mother: Around 30 pounds
                            Bruno: If we hired her would you be able to drop her weight to 20 pounds
                            Mother: Whatever it takes
                            Bruno: Even Lyposuction to remove the remaining pounds
                            Mother: yeah i've no problem with that
                            Bruno: What about plastic surgery?
                            Mother: that would be fine
                            Bruno: congratulations she has the part, she will be playing a nazi officer, dressed in full Nazi uniform, pushing a wheelbarrow with a dead jew in it, played by another child
                            Mother: thats brilliant

There is around 4 parents that make themselves look like arses

Comment

Just got in from watching this and I found it quite.....(how do I put this....) entertaining! It was hilarious, shocking and wrong all rolled into one.

The part where the

focus group watches his "show" was just too much, lol! The flash of the penis on-screen spinning around and then finally shouting BRUNO

Also loved the part where he tried to

seduce that politician

! Boy, was he pissed off!

A few women infront sitting infront of us left after they saw the part

at the mediums place where he "blew" the "ghost" of Milli!

I think it will definitely be a bit too much for some people to take, so be warned!

Oh and

the dildo on the exercise machine

........LOL!

Comment

I saw this last week and thought it was bloody hilarious, Sacha is a comic genius!

Comment

Working...
                                X