The EuroVision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
    Did you see it? It's justified on the "strength" of the song!
    Surely it can't be because the song was crappy - I mean that's like standing in a cage full of monkeys who all throwing ****, and singling out just one of them to be shot because you get cack on your best blazer.

Comment

Hold the bus! Amazing scenes! Belarus pull it back

Comment

Our song is poor but it probably didn't deserve last.

Comment

No, defo not last - Germany with a well deserved win tho - plus we now get to see the lovely Lena perform again \o/

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
            Our song is poor but it probably didn't deserve last.

It does. Horrid mass produced dated Pete Waterman crap. It would have been awful in 1985, never mind 2010. A musical plague.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
              Surely it can't be because the song was crappy - I mean that's like standing in a cage full of monkeys who all throwing ****, and singling out just one of them to be shot because you get cack on your best blazer.
              Spatial, you're such a Eurovision cynic - Eurovision rocks \o/ \o/

Comment

Is that a dildo trophey they have given Lena?

Comment

I hope so.

Comment

Think last place wasn't entirely undeserved. Incredibly poor song.

Comment

It's been a blast folks, as it is every year - see you next year in Germany

Comment

romania made a bit of a come back!
                        but i like germany winning with that hot chick.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                          It's been a blast folks, as it is every year - see you next year in Germany
                          I like the way you just appear for Eurovision, update your avatar then vanish again

Comment

I'm always about - keep an eye on the photography thread

Comment

Had managed to avoid the UK song until the contest. My immediate reaction was that it was a reject from Kylie!!

Well deserved win for Germany though. I though the poor girl was a bit overwhelmed with it all at the end.

Comment

Goddammit can we have a weeks advance daily bump thread next year please? I missed it all!

Comment

Working...
                                X