No announcement yet.

The EuroVision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't eurovision usually won by complete garbage anyway? Blue sound perfect for the job.

Comment

I really liked last years winner. So it's not always complete garbage, no.

Comment

A behind the scenes vid of Blue recording the song I Can which they'll be hoping improves our standings on May 14th after last years song destroyed all the good work done by Lloyd Webber the year before.

Comment

This years entry in full:

For what it is I think it's a reasonable entry for us. For once.

Comment

So, 3 weeks to go! Who's up for watching this this year?

It might just be the sunny weather and slight sense of event but I'm quite looking forward to this. I'm saving the surprise of the other songs for the night itself.

Comment

Time to get excited people! Two more days!!

Got to say, I think it's a bit cheeky that last years winner is in this years contest as well.

Comment

Nothing in the rules to say you can't represent more than once. Few people have been in it several times, admittedly not usually back to back years mind. Gossip is that her song this year is a bit pish though.

Comment

Dammit, I clearly picked the wrong time to stop playing WoW. How am I going to avoid watching this now?

Never used to mind with Sir Terence, but I can't stomach Graham Norton and his Admiral Ackbar laugh...

Comment

If I'd have won Eurovision I'd never go back, better to ensure a legacy of undefeated victory

I think I read that Dana International is in this one again as well. Add Blue and Jedward and EPIC

Comment

I am hearing our Eurovision entry for the first time. We're going to come last again, aren't we?

Comment

It's the same guff that you'll hear from most other countries. Obviously those other countries aren't the UK though.

Yeah, last or thereabouts.

Comment

Jedward are going to storm it.

Comment

Jedward are through to the finals, saturday. It's a bit bad the "big" five (France, Spain, UK, Germany and Italy) get through automatically !? Shouldn't it be just the winner/host ? I'm glad Moldova are through too, funny...

Comment

That Moldovan song was hideous! Our lass is actually gong this year, she met up with some Germans at a European comititee meeting last year and discovered that they were from Dusseldorf and were also big Eurovision fans. I still can't decide if Jedwood's entry was genius or total ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                                I still can't decide if Jedwood's entry was genius or total ****.
                                I think we all know the true answer to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X