No announcement yet.

Sons Of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg didnt see these events unfolding at the start of the season.....

And..

WTF CLAY he's gonna have to take half the club out :S

Comment

This season is so good! Another potential 'best episode ever' winner with E10.

To think this show started out so badly, now look at it. The Shield levels of quality at the moment.

Comment

Pace is ramping up now considerably. How many episodes are left - is this the last season..?

Comment

14 this season, so four weeks left. It was going to be 13 but FX ordered a 14th episode to end the season. There will be a fifth season.
          Last edited by Bort; 11-11-2011, 10:30.

Comment

That's it, officially the best ever season of Sons. Holy ****lesticks.

Comment

I'm going to avoid all spoilers and watch the next two episodes together in one sitting - great series

Comment

This thread kills me when you all post about having series 3!!!!!!

Anyone want to let me know how you went about seeing it? I'm assuming online? I know absolutely nowt about torrents etc!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                  This thread kills me when you all post about having series 3!!!!!!

Anyone want to let me know how you went about seeing it? I'm assuming online? I know absolutely nowt about torrents etc!
                  Downloads is the only way I'm afraid via torrents, usenet or other methods

Comment

Is there a way to download that isn't also going to spam my computer to buggery with various web nasties? I mean, are any of these sites more reputable than others?

Comment

That was the greatest episode ever of SOA. And pretty high in lists of best things ever! Holy Smokes!

Comment

ikobo

I have every season of SoA on divx which you can watch vie your xbox, laptop or if ur tv is new enough vie usb slot on the tv..

If you want im happy to give u a copy of what i have, episodes average size around 500mb i think so you would need to send me about a 16gb usb pendrive and id happily sort you out so your not waiting till 2013 for them to appear on C5

PM me if u are interested mate, ill have the whole of season 4 in the next 12 days..

Comment

Well, a massive, MASSIVE thanks to RuBiQ, I now have the whole of season 4 to devour!!!!

In from work tonight, package on doormat and episode one watched right away, if I could i'd watch them all and take tomorrow off!

Comment

Yep this show never disappoints, I can't wait for season five already. Best thing on TV all year for sure.

Comment

It must be said though - big spoilers -

they completely bottled the end of the season. The last episode was pretty awful compared to everything it had built up to.

Comment

True (re the spoiler above), but they had to hold something back for the next season! And I think it was partly due to the extra episode probably being added that threw out the story/action somewhat.
                                Tig was in the final season of Entourage earlier this year, looking identical as he does in Sons, a funny guy too.

Big season four spoilers and comments

How Opie managed not to kill Clay from point blank range was a miracle. I'm sure Jax will finish the job at some early stage next season, be a shame to see Clay go though.

Comment

Working...
                                X