No announcement yet.

Warner Bros "snapper case"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Caddyshack snapper got pinched by a mate, so I guess that's a good enough excuse to finally replace it with an Amaray case version.
    Last edited by Roddie; 19-06-2009, 17:42.

Comment

The snappers were a pain, I remember at first, I wasn't sure how to open them (this was 1998 in my defense...)

Comment

It's weird...they somehow make my copies of A Clockwork Orange and Get Carter seem rightfully 'special'. Last 'snapper' I bought was a copy of Pluto Nash from Poundland, last year. Which means I have three.

Comment

I'm sure if got a load of these in my cupboard. Off the top of my head I remember the following have them:

Deep Blue Sea
          The Lost Boys
          The Searchers
          A Clockwork Orange
          L.A. Confidential
          The Exorcist

I'v never bothered unpacking my dvds since I moved to this house, as I still havn't got round to getting suitable shelving. I'm convinced I'v got a good few more.

Comment

alot of the new line dvd's were in the snappers as well, prior to them changing to infini-film

got loads inc Blade, some of the USA snappers at the time were better than the UK covers

blade is certainly one of them

vs

but the cardboard was prone to dents and stuff and clad they replaced them
            Last edited by buster_broon; 20-06-2009, 23:25.

Comment

Well yes, it would be hard for a cover to be worse than anything done by Entertainment In Video's cover design department. Their covers are hilarious.

Comment

EIV are indeed ridiculously bad. I had like 8 white cases with white covers that had some badly placed 'artwork.' Most of the films they put out are gash too, luckily so I sold them!

Comment

Working...
                X