Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distinct lack of Wal-E recommendations

Comment

Forbidden Planet and Gremlins and Lost in Space had a very famous robot in them, though I always thought he was a bit naff.

Comment

Gremlins had robots?

Forbidden Planet and Lost in Space's robots looked the same; all camp and 60s

Comment

2001 a space odyssey, lost in space,stepford wifes,day the earth stood still,A.I
          i guess battlestar galactica and the most obvious one buck rogers in the 25th century ( beedy beedy beedy ), though when i say that it always reminds me of the daffy duck cartoon duck dodgers and 24 1/2 century
          Last edited by MisterBubbles; 03-07-2009, 18:37.

Comment

The Stepford wives film was weird and the remake was ****e.

Comment

guys talking of daffy duck this gets me thinking ive not seen a cartoon thread, maybe post favourite cartoons, with youtube clips, i'll go start one.

Comment

Random Fact :Tweeky was voiced by Mel LeBlanc who did daffy ducks/Bugs Bunny's Voices

Comment

Robot Jox is utter cheese but great fun at the same time. There was a sequel as well based on the catchphrase which was something like "Crash and Burn" IIRC.

Comment

Check out Outer Limits if you're interested in robots - yeah, they're not films but they're an hour long.

I've seen a few decent ones like 'robots on trail' with Leonard Nemoy, cyborgs vs. Humans, sexbots etc... in fact, I?d say half the episodes they make are robot/cyborg related.

Comment

The Demon Seed trailer.

You remember that 70s movie where the an artificial intelligence (much like HAL in 2001: A Space Odyssey) takes over it's creator's house, trapping his estra...

Saturn 3 trailer (not Capricorn6 lol)

"Saturn 3" is a super cheesy post-"Alien" sci-fi flick that enjoyed about ten minutes' fame in the Eighties due to the fact that in one scene Farrah Fawcett'...

Westworld trailer

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Demon Seed is wonderful.

Class of 1999 - Terminator school teachers

The Vindicator (only on foreign DVD afaik as "Roboman", vhs easy to get)

Pam Grier in both!
                        Last edited by Baseley09; 03-07-2009, 21:28.

Comment

there was a korean film about a boy who is shy and stays at home but has a humanoid robot that he controls and goes to school etc for him. Anyone know what it's called?

Comment

Bladerunner kind of fits into this. Love it.
                            Demon Seed used to scare the **** out of me as a kid!

Comment

Tom Selleck, Gene Simmons and Cynthia Rhodes star in Michael Crichton's Runaway.

Comment

Both Short Circuit films are a must - Jonny 5 Alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X