A UK Evening With Kevin Smith 10/10/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
    Not long back from his show in Glasgow and I thoroughly enjoyed it. He came dressed in a kilt as you can see from the picture below.

The floor seats were sold out at the venue but there were several left empty. I saw some tickets up on ebay the other week so chances are ticket touts were up to their usual bull****, ****ing scumbags.
    Geez he is a big unit.....would've loved to have seen this

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
      Not long back from his show in Glasgow and I thoroughly enjoyed it. He came dressed in a kilt as you can see from the picture below.

The floor seats were sold out at the venue but there were several left empty. I saw some tickets up on ebay the other week so chances are ticket touts were up to their usual bull****, ****ing scumbags.
      Any cool new comments ? Or any gossip ?

Comment

No gossip as such, he did mention that his next movie was based on hockey and that he was inspired to make it after watching a Wayne Gretzky documentary while high. He talked a bit about making A Couple Of Dicks and his experience working with Bruce Willis. The Scottish accent was a bit much for him to handle in terms of comprehension but he soon got used to it. My mate is currently uploading some video onto Youtube. Here's a bit of footage of someone in Glasgow who had also been to one of the nights in London asking about the question he got from a post op transsexual, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdMTzNUmjhw

Comment

He will not like that, he asked me not to upload anything
          Its a a real shame as I have my 20 min plus answer on film

Comment

Working...
          X