Any options for buying from USA iTunes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any options for buying from USA iTunes?

I recently found some music that is only available on iTunes, which I don't and never have used. Unfortunately it's also only on the USA store, and it seems you can't use a foreign credit card.

Can anyone help me out so I can buy the music and get the damned-piece of crap software off my PC again!

P.S. Are there any DRM issues assuming I can make the purchase? I would mostly be wanting to listen via a different audio app and a PSP...

One of my work colleagues buys iTunes 'point cards' from ebay to buy TV and music off of the US iTunes. That's as much as I know about it

Comment

Yep, if you can find a card code seller, you can redeem US codes for iTunes. All you need is one code to redeem and you can set up a US account easily - though it has to be different from your local account. Then, once you've got your music, do what you like with it. At the moment, I don't think any tracks on the US store have DRM but they are in ACC format. Or AAC. Something with As and Cs. Not sure if other devices play those but they probably do.

Comment

Sorted! Thanks for the leads, found www.itunesaccess.com - got a $10 card for 7.99, the code was sent out immediately.

I now have the Warhawk soundtrack, and it works on my PSP

Uninstall time!

Comment

Working...
        X