A dangerous game: tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dangerous game: tonight

What is this ****e on itv at the moment?

They are showing how a few gamers have killed themselves after being addicted to games, and this somehow represents all gamers in the world.

They keep using words like CYBERGAMER and ELIMINATED!!!11

This stuff pi**es me off, why are gamers always represented as addicts and people who get stabbed because thy looted some dude first in WoW.

Jesus I'm so angry!..

so angry about this I could write about it on the internet.

Comment

Yeah total rubbish. Just a shocking display of bad parenting more than anything. CYBERWORLD though, i wish i could go there.

Comment

Funk yes! Only after I told my WOW clan as we reached level 85 after my 5000 hours of grinding.

Comment

This kids mother is a total fool.

Comment

Grabs rope, goodbye cruel world.................

Comment

Originally posted by NeoStuey View Post
              Grabs rope, goodbye cruel world.................
              Don't do it man, you just need to stop living in the CYBERWORLD and start living in the real world.

Comment

Why are they showing failed mothers in council housing estates with no fathers? There the sort of parents who would complain that GTA4 is too violent for their 10 year old son. Well yes! That's the funking point of the age rating! You have failed as a parent when you give your kid an 18 rated game when they are only 10!

Why can't they visit a normal family that uses video games for only an hour a day? Oh no, because no gamers only plays for an hour or two, we all live on WOW and have no jobs and cannot socialize out side of the CYBERWORLD!!!

Comment

Bah! could have done with a shorter length.

***Places ice pack on twisted ankle***

Comment

But seriously these type of shock programs suck as does most TV programming nowadays.

Comment

I can't turn this forum off, I'm stuck on it for 32 hours a day. Jeremy Kyle please help me.

Comment

This is why itv and Channel 4 are rubbish, everything has an angenda and is used to to shock the ****e out of ignorant parents.

I wouldn't mind if the programme featured balanced views, but that would ruin their programme wouldn't it...

Comment

Channel 4? Rubbish? Welps. Do you actually like watch Channel 4 because all you're doing is throwing out the stereotypical "ALL THERE IS ON CHANNEL 4 IS BIG BROTHER AND SHOCK PROGRAMS" which pretty **** to be honest. I'm not saying C4 is amazing, but I find (well, found) it pretty enjoyable and out of the BBC, ITV and C5 it easily has the best news programs.

Comment

It's bizarre. The more tabloid elements of the media seem to enjoy gorging themselves on these shock-horror "Games Made Me Do It!" type of stories, and I don't understand why. This type of media always seems to be propelled by the tantalising lure of obscene misery, the sexualisation of teenage females, the glorification and propagandised propagation of the mediocre, it creates its own warped n' sleazy boundaries, yet ALWAYS, without fail, seems to seek the advocation of government censorship when things like this arise, it's too freakily Orwellian for my blasted brain to fully comprehend.

There's a recent case in which two young boys tortured and almost murdered another kid up here in Yorkshire. It was covered in quite a mature manner by the local news programmes, but once it hit the national papers, it became the usual sensationalised, trivialised wallowing cack. I recall reading an article in one of the tabloids saying "they were allowed by their parents to watch films like Childs Play 3" (and I think the famous 'Chucky' image was reused yet a-bleedin'-gain. I mean, the f*cking Bulger 'Childs Play 3' furore was 16 bleedin' years ago - and it was even proved at the time that they'd never fuc'n seen CP3!

Anyway, like I said, too Orwellian, can't see what exactly is going on, head shrouded in mad mist, pass the Prozac, Librium would help also.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                              Channel 4? Rubbish? Welps. Do you actually like watch Channel 4 because all you're doing is throwing out the stereotypical "ALL THERE IS ON CHANNEL 4 IS BIG BROTHER AND SHOCK PROGRAMS" which pretty **** to be honest. I'm not saying C4 is amazing, but I find (well, found) it pretty enjoyable and out of the BBC, ITV and C5 it easily has the best news programs.
                              Go on then, tell me these new programmes that are 'easily' better than the BBC?

Comment

Working...
                              X