No announcement yet.

Flash Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another quality episode tonight so gutted this has been cancelled.

Even starting to feel empathy for Mark now, his acting is ropey at best but likeable all the same. Olivia in her night attire is all good fellas eh?

Comment

The ending was poo.

Comment

That's because it wasn't an ending, it was just setting things up for a season 2 we now won't be getting. I can't describe how annoyed I am right now

Bah!

Comment

Pretty much what I was getting at, most storylines were just condensed and thrown together for that last ep, not very convincingly. and not very exciting, dissapointed more than anything.

Comment

I'm so far behind on this.

Half my Sky+ box is filled with episodes.

Shall I not bother if it's been cancelled? Weren't the writers saying they needed between 3 and 6 seasons to tell the story properly?

Was it all a dream?

Comment

Typical, we are left hanging thanks to the American audience's lack of staying power. I must admit I did begin to lose interest at one point but stuck with the series and really enjoyed it... other than the cliff-hanger of course. May have to resort to buying the book (though it is apparently different to the series).

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
                May have to resort to buying the book (though it is apparently different to the series).
                It is indeed very different.

Comment

Yeah, not their fault the end was rubbish. You can tell it was supposed to be the start of series 2. I did love it when Mark headbutted that English guy and slammed his head into the table.

Quality, I think it's still worth watching as the second half of the series was far, far better than the first.

Comment

Have they filmed any of season 2? If they have then maybe we'll se it as extras on the DVD/BD boxset.

Comment

Originally posted by Bydo View Post
                      Have they filmed any of season 2? If they have then maybe we'll se it as extras on the DVD/BD boxset.
                      Thats not how TV shows work, they dont start filming the second season until long after the first has aired in order to give the cast and crew a break. Episodes arent shot long before they are actualy shown. So no they havent filmed any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bydo View Post
                        Usually shows don't get started again until June for the new seasons. I'm sure nothing was filmed for it yet. The network wouldn't front any money to make anything outside of the one season they've ordered unless they were sure it was being renewed.

Comment

Working...
                        X