Defying Gravity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defying Gravity

This programme is currently airing on Canadian TV. It's about a group of astronauts being sent to Venus on a six-year mission.

I only started watching it after it had been showing for almost two months and have to admit it has grown on me. The writing is pretty good, and most episodes are half flashbacks (not to the extremes of LOST though) to their training and what issues they had to overcome.

Canadian residents can watch it online at www.ctv.ca, I'm not sure that you can outside the country though.

i've been watching this too, and quite like it.

but its cancelled i think. last weeks episode 10, and the last couple are only going to be shown in canada.

not too sure where it could really go though. we know what the mission/true storyline is now. and i dont see how they could drag it out long enough for them to travel all the way around the solar system. random flashback/cabin fever would get a bit boring, so they'd really need something big to happen. hopefully there'll be some kind of closure when it does end, as i dont think it'll come back.

Comment

It's "coming soon" to BBC2.

Comment

I quite enjoyed it but for a near Event Horrizon concept it comes across as too fluffy. The comedy is completely out of place but it's still watchable and as Fuddle says, I hope it ends properly.

Comment

Working...
        X