Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished the second series of Luther. I'll probably watch the third if it shows up on netflix. Totally daft, but enjoyable nonetheless. I don't think you're supposed to take it seriously, just sit there internally chanting 'We love you Luther' like all the characters do.

Comment

Thought the third series of Luther was a right let down sadly.

I do normally give each new show a couple of episodes, but have been know to bin them off after 20 minutes.
      Revolution got good again before Christmas then went on a pesky mid-season break (talking US airing timing).

Looking forward to Walking Dead again tonight, as much as I moan about it lol.

Comment

Up to season 4 of Fringe, love the characters and i like that it can do the weird x-files type storylines and effortlessly shift from crime drama to twilight zone while also throwing in a bit of macabre comedy. all the characters are very likeable but Walter is the stand out of the show for me, his character has done some ethically messed up things in the name of science but is still quite a likeable character.
        Last edited by Lebowski; 21-02-2014, 11:20.

Comment

I got back into Fringe recently and find it is something I can just go back to at any time on Netflix as a sort of filler.
          I've just been reading about True Detective which I'll try the first couple of eps.
          McConaughey and Harrelson though has got to be a winning formula?

Comment

Anyone looked at Damages? I'm thinking of trying that one next.

Comment

American Horror Story 3: Coven

Just finished, I knew after Asylum the horror was gone but now the story is too. Such an utter mess of a season. For the sake of the missus we'll give S4 a go late this year but its make or break time.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                Is anyone watching True Detective with Woody Harrelson in? watched the first episode and it hasn't exactly sucked me in.
                Yes, it's the best thing on TV by miles at the moment. Episode four was staggeringly good.

Comment

Just about to start episode 3, started the series tonight. Great so far, pace reminds me of The Killing. McConaughey is a great actor, has to be said.

Comment

Anyone watched the new Walking Dead episode? I really liked it!

Comment

I thought The Walking Dead was awful, I really struggle to like any of the characters. I only stick with it because occasionally it does something really good!

Started on the second series of House of Cards last night. Seems just as good as the first series and looking forward to watching the rest at my own pace...god bless Netflix

Comment

I was meh, with the latest ep. It was an ep that needec doing but wasn't keen on it being focused on a character who should have been killed off seasons ago.

Comment

Holy crap, that first season 2 episode of House of Cards.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                            Watched the first two episodes of Continuum and it passed the 2 episode test. Just about though, hopefully it will keep getting better and more interesting.

The Walking Dead season 3 is on US Netflix too. That is next!
                            So we got through 5 episodes of Continuum until we gave up. I really liked the premiss of the story but the acting was a bit crap and I did not care for/like any of the characters.

We are watching the Walking Dead season 3 now and I am glad to say that so far it continues to be brilliant.

Comment

Walking Dead is pretty good most weeks but does have the odd duff episode.

I watched first two episodes of season one of Moone Boy (with the guy and wriiten by from IT Crowd in), had high hopes as the second season has just started but found it terrible.

Comment

Just watched episode 5 of True Detective....Wow! Best thing on TV for years!

Comment

Working...
                                X