Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished True Detective season 2: Indecipherable Misery.

Liked that it was different but it needed some actual detectiving and fell down in so many places. Mostly pointless.

Comment

I knocked season two on the head 90 minutes in, didn't grip me at all or live up to season one in the slightest in my eyes.

Comment

I finished watching all seasons of Seinfeld. Loved it but what a poor finale.

Started watching Veep which is basically the American version of The thick of it, so far so good. I hear it gets better.

Comment

I stopped watching Veep when I got lazy about downloading programmes but I really liked what I saw. I should get back into it.

Comment

watched the other two pilots that are 'available'

lucifier - pretty good stuff, looking forward to it

minority report - it was alright, nice how it tied up the end of the movie and moved forward into its own entity focusing on one of the pre-cogs

Comment

Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, another Netflix exclusive. I've not seen the movie (I'm watching it right now), but it's an odd mix yet still fun and light, and really bizarre at times.

The kitchen fight in the last episode is probably one of the best I've seen since the kitchen fight from Living Daylights.

Comment

Beyond Scared Straight.

It's quite hard to watch, especially as there's barely any back story for the children so it just looks like a bunch of people scaring them into being good but not considering what led them to those sorts of lifestyles. Cue numerous shots of teary, mostly single parents begging their children along the lines of "why are you doing drugs? Didn't I raise you not to do drugs etc etc?". Naturally it follows typical reality TV conventions, so every episode seems to have one kid who doesn't get fixed and needs more work.

Mind you, I keep finding myself watching it because it's so moreish.

Comment

Been watching and quite enjoying Mr Robot

Story of a socially awkward hacker who meets a larger group of hackers and ends up embroiled in large scheme to crush a big conglomerate.Pretty decent and nice to see christian slater again.

Comment

Been watching Z nation season 2 started yesterday. I just find it really entertaining to watch and has a sense of humour running through it.

Comment

New series of Continuum has started.

Comment

Just watched the last of Young Montalbano, lovely scenery.

Also enjoying New Tricks last series.

Comment

For anyone who liked the metal evolution series (and i did ) they actually did another episode crowd funded long after the original series

Comment

Finally finished Daredevil. It was okay in the end but has been hugely inflated in reception.

Comment

Gotham hit Netflix this week. I have watched nothing else since.

Comment

Second season has just started and it looks like to continue were it left off

Season 2 is tagged as rise of the villains

Comment

Working...
                                X