• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew just this minute got my 2!
    Again many thanks Fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      The guy who sorted them is my housemate with the magic computer QC

Shakey / Nisa, think he's sent you both a message too, if you fire across your details I know he's got a page ready for them for you right now!
      Cheers for that mate. Highly appreciated.

Comment

Great!

So I'll see you guys on the left-hand side by the burger van, yeah?

I'll be wearing a black t-shirt with a band name on it, trainers and jeans...

Comment

Glad to have helped out... still got 1 tickets window open, its been open for a while now so I dunno if its of any use as it may of timed out. Up for grabs anyone?

*alas I tried for Shakey Jake and it put the page back into the queue, he's got 1st dibs if it comes up again

**Shakey Jake and +1 is coming too
          Last edited by Lime-01R; 17-02-2010, 10:00.

Comment

Got some tickets on the way thanks to Lime - huge thanks for that!

Comment

Sorry, All Tickets Have Now Been Allocated

Comment

My brother and I were able to get ours this morning. Took ages to get through though.

Comment

I managed to finally get through at around 11:15 so I picked up 2 for some mates who still couldn't order any despite trying since 9am. Thank's once again to Lime and Fuse for the help earlier.

Comment

Ratm are playing Dublin. Tickets are £75...
                    So that's how they're funding the 'free' gig then.

Comment

Works for me

Comment

Should mention I'm in Belfast and we always get stiffed when it comes to gigs in Ireland. Looks like Ratm are no exception.

Comment

Yo! Don't mean to be a Billy No Mates, but I only managed to get tickets because Lime was good enough to help me out. None of my friends were able to get some, so I was wondering if I could meet up with some of you lot?! Or is that breaking web forum protocol if we know what each other look like?

Comment

QC is trying to groom me!

*presses the panic button*

All the 'TV worthy' auditions are in front of an audience now aren't they? They all pass through a pre-audition to see if they're good/bad enough to go infront of the name judges.

Comment

My tickets for this turned up this morning, can't wait

Comment

I'm looking forward to it too, and the support acts are pretty good too, looking forward to seeing The Gallows.

Comment

Working...
                                X