This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that is properly good!

It reminds me that I made a remix of the R-Type C64 title music last year (and also made a video no way near as cool as that one). Here it is:

Comment

Thanks! That is Great work, man. I only remember the first level music (Bom... bom, bom. Bobba, bobba, bobba - repeat).
      What tools did you use to put the music together?

Comment

Thanks - I used a tracker called Renoise and a synth called Synthmaster 2.

Comment

Really like that c64 tune widegoat aswell

Oh speaking of retro tunes many many many years ago i had a tape that came with a mag that had homemade tunes i seem to remember one that used a sample of a old game called valhalla and just found it lol

Oh looking for some feedback for this just something i tried i wonder if it was worth pursuing (pun intended)

Last edited by eastyy; 28-02-2015, 23:08.

Comment

Persue it, eastyy, it's wicked

Comment

Yeah - that's great - I have really fond memories of the music in DD and DD2. Take it to the end!

Comment

Still a bit more work to do some mistakes there ...annoyingly though which were not there until my system crashed and had to use a back up

Comment

New music video!

Comment

God, I love that game(well, TBG2. Didn't get on with TBG because I played it afterwards).

It'll be 21'C this afternoon so I'm gonna go for a lunchtime stroll. I made katsu sandwiches and now I have something to listen to

Comment

Ha. Lucky guy! Where you live?

Comment

Tokyo.

I had a listen, it was groovy! And it preceded an eventful sandwich session: I got mobbed by a bunch of pigeons when I got the sandwiches out Maybe 30 or something.

Comment

What's the weather like there pigeon man?

Guess the games in my other new video?

Comment

I made this short piece solely on KORG's Gadget app on my iPad mini. It took a fair bit of effort and patience, as the app is a little too powerful for my poor little iPad, but I'm pretty pleased with the funky result.

Comment

Got myself a acoustic guitar

Comment

You becoming a protest singer?

Comment

Working...
                                X