Ncis C5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ncis C5

Meant to post this earlier about the new to C5 NCIS season starting tonight 21.00. No doubt it will be repeated on C5 later this week or on Fiver/FiveUS if you missed it. IMHO the mix of drama, action, humour with well written and played characters makes this one of the most entertaining US 'detective' series currently on TV.

Good first episode too, although the denoument was predictable.

Business as usual, but thats no bad thing really.

Only watch this due to the wife who's into it a fair bit. Its probably one of the best US cop shows being currently aired at present.

As you say, the ending was fairly predictable, but I suppose this will be an ongoing story arc going through the season.

Comment

I don't like the new NCIS director character much - a bit of a cliche to bring in a tough, no nonnsense, black guy. With all the ethnic variety in the US you would have thought they could have been a bit more imaginative. NCIS is, or rather was, notable amongst US drama shows I've watched for not fielding a self-consciously demographically 'correct' main cast or feeling the need to feature a significant black character in every episode.

Comment

Working...
      X