Solomon Kane (2009 But 2010 UK Release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solomon Kane (2009 But 2010 UK Release)

Intense New Red Band Trailer For The Upcoming Movie, Solomon Kane. This is the Official Trailer. Thoughts?This video is from IGN

Came out last December in the states but out over here on the 19th Feb. Looks pretty dam good! Can't wait.

What you guys reckon?

Looks like it could be fairly entertaining. With season of the witch and Clash of the Titans, this could be a good year for fantasy action films.

Comment

Not out in the US yet, probably waiting to see how it does in the UK first.

Comment

Watched this earlier. Can't see why people are loving it soooo much. Terrible acting, poor sets and special effects and the story is garbage. If i wanted to watch a fun movie like this i would watch either Evil Dead 2 + 3 or Dog Soldiers.

Comment

I dont understand why you'd compare this, a fantasy action film thats based on a comic book, to a bunch of horror comedies?

Anyway I liked it, the acting wasnt great in places and it was a bit low budget in feel but overall it was still very enjoyable due to some really good old school style action sequences (which means you could actualy see what was going on in them) and a great main character.

Comment

It came across trying to be cheesy with crappy one liners, poor set designs and what not. Came across a poor imitation of what those films i mentioned were doing 10x better. I didn't even know its based on a comic book till now.
            Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 23-05-2010, 13:43.

Comment

Well i still dont understand the comparison, its different type of film to the ones you mentioned, its nither horror or comedy, which those were and so I dont understand why you think it tried to do the same things they did. It was somthing completely different.

Anyway I agree it was far from perfect, but I still enjoyed it alot.

Comment

Working...
              X