Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MacGruber - The Movie. SNL.

Well ever since I saw this....

It made me chuckle, great send up of MacGyver and part of SNL.
    Watched most videos of the MacGruber story (Will Forte is awesome) and was thrilled to hear the Jorma Taccone (one of the lonely island crew) was directing a film of the SNL sketches.
    Trailer is apon us and movie is out April, that's if MacGyver creator doesnt stop that in its tracks.
    Check it out.

Also spot the WWE crew in it Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, Taz (think it was), Kane.

MacGruber!

The Hot Rod thread proved there are lovers of the Lonely Island guys work on here.

Here is their first movie, Directed by Jorma and a take off of MacGyver.

And NSFW Red Bnad Trailer

Comment

Gotta admit to being a bit hit and miss for me with SNL related films but this seems to fall on miss. It's gonna largely be a UK thing as MacGyver is nothing more than an old show that was never bothered with over here so this seems like an old joke delivered very late but taking the McGyver thing aside... well it still doesn't raise a smile. It's almost surprising it's not direct to dvd over here.

Comment

I'm sure there's been another series that parodied MacGyver and called it MacGruber...

Comment

Can't believe MacGruber was this weeks host of WWE Raw, crazy scenes.
          Was good fun though Will Forte/Kristen Wing rock.

Comment

Apparently this flopped in the US. Probably won't do well here given no one has even seen the thing it parodies.

With marketing like this, how could it fail: NSFW

Comment

Working...
            X