• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

2 words.. Can't Wait!!

Touring America first though.

All they've got is a name so far?

Still, I loved the last one, whatever it was - can't remember the name of it. I was a fan back in the day and then I felt they fell apart completely (even before Bruce left but, man, that other guy was awful). But that last album captured some of the original magic for me. Not sure exactly what it was but it just worked for me.

I'm all for more.

Comment

As far as I'm aware, Sonisphere is their only UK date this year. Flight 666 was on BBC4 last night, really hyped me up for seeing them in the summer. The concert footage that was a bonus on the DVD/BR is on tonight, it's basically a full concert with each song recorded in a different country.

Comment

I thought Maiden got back on track with Brave New World, when Bruce returned. man, there's some great songs on that album.

Comment

I missed the documentary, but I saw it at the cinema.

Thanks for the heads-up about the live footage, Nisa, as I've not seen that!

I only really got into them in the last few years, but I managed to see them at Twickenham on their Somewhere Back In Time tour and at Download and they were IMMENSE!

Comment

I have the documentary on DVD and have seen it countless times but couldn't resist! Such a good watch. You have a few hours of heavy metal tonight on BBC4 part of their Heavy Metal Britannia or something.

Comment

Working...
            X